Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Welcome!

Welcome! The Staging Area

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-27-2009, 03:59 PM
usa today usa today is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 438
Default Its good to be back

For now

Knowing me , some of you know I'll probably PO the powers that be sooner rather than later.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-27-2009, 04:43 PM
Jeanfromfillmore's Avatar
Jeanfromfillmore Jeanfromfillmore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
For now

Knowing me , some of you know I'll probably PO the powers that be sooner rather than later.
We're a bit more tolerant, but we are going by there rules stated. Welcome
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-27-2009, 04:50 PM
usa today usa today is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 438
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
We're a bit more tolerant, but we are going by there rules stated. Welcome

I am who I am

I refuse to be PC and call um as I see um

I have been kicked off forums in as little as 5 minutes and I have been with some forums for years , And was even a moderator for a short time on a large national forum.

For now , its all good
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-27-2009, 04:53 PM
Jeanfromfillmore's Avatar
Jeanfromfillmore Jeanfromfillmore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
I am who I am

I refuse to be PC and call um as I see um

I have been kicked off forums in as little as 5 minutes and I have been with some forums for years , And was even a moderator for a short time on a large national forum.

For now , its all good
Well we don't ban associates, we have a place where they can still voice their opinion. Where did you hear about our new url?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-27-2009, 05:01 PM
JB_Parrothead's Avatar
JB_Parrothead JB_Parrothead is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mexifornia
Posts: 48
Default

Welcome back aboard, usa today.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-27-2009, 05:41 PM
usa today usa today is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Well we don't ban associates, we have a place where they can still voice their opinion. Where did you hear about our new url?
Are you kidding?

I know a whole lot more about this movement then most people,

In a lot of cases I know things before they happen , lol

Hey JB
Long time no see
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-28-2009, 07:01 AM
DerailAmnesty.com DerailAmnesty.com is offline
"SZinWestLA"
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,003
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
Are you kidding?

I know a whole lot more about this movement then most people,

In a lot of cases I know things before they happen , lol

Hey JB
Long time no see

Dude!

I was wondering A) when you were going to show up here, and B) how you had been occupying yourself since the demise of the MCDC site.

Glad you're back on board.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-28-2009, 10:08 AM
usa today usa today is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 438
Default

Hey SZ

I've been kicking around a few other sites , I kind of lost hope when the old Sos went down , I always kept an eye on it ,

I did catch a few of your vids over on alipac
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright SaveOurState 2009 - 2016 All Rights Reserved