PDA

View Full Version : Blockbuster !

wetibbe
11-20-2009, 10:59 AM
It is with some trepidation and much reservation that I post the following.

If it is true it bodes very badly for our country.

If it is false the Globe has performed a dastardly/repulsive act that is unforgiveable.

Obama Lung Cancer Shocker!

Chain-smoking President Barack Obama has lung cancer, White House sources fear as the Commander-in-Chief suffers chest pains, dizzy spells and has lost 25 pounds! This week's GLOBE bares the stunning inside story. You can't afford to miss it!

http://www.globemagazine.com/story/421

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It isn't apparently reported in the mainstream media but I did hear on Fox news that Obama was asked and he said, by way of explanation, that he has fluctuated 5 pounds for the last 30 years. This strongly indicates that there is some validity to concerns and that the Globe is not fabricating from thin air.

What are the implications ?

Joe Biden will become President. His own health is in question and from reports he almost withdrew from the VP position for that reason.

Suppose that Biden doesn't survive !

Who's next in line - Nancy Pelosi !!!

What will our enemies do in face of a weakened and chaotic America ?

Notwithstanding the fact that I am a conservative Republican I think Joe Biden will probably be a more experienced and knowledgeable President even though he is a flaming liberal that I disagree with completely.

What a bleeping mess for our country and our future !

Rim05
11-20-2009, 01:19 PM
Do you actually read the Globe? They had a body in a bed that they said was a photo of a dead Michael Jackson. I would never buy or read any thing in that gossip scum rag. If Obama has lung cancer we will find out.

wetibbe
11-20-2009, 01:35 PM
Are you kidding?

Read my post diligetly, with provisos.

Personally I think there may be some merit to Obama's health problems since he has never released his records or anything else.

And he has spent now over $1.5 million dollars hiding his background.

Rim05
11-20-2009, 06:36 PM
My point is that they will do anything to sell a mag. I just cannot support a publication that deals in the kind of reporting they do. I wish you could have seen how vile it was to publish the picture of a supposed to be Jackson. The hair was over the face so he could not be identified, just what appeared to be a body in PJs and a wig.

tim55
11-20-2009, 08:55 PM
Gee, I hope rationing of healthcare doesn't land Obama in a casket.

Jeanfromfillmore
11-20-2009, 10:09 PM
I don't put much into what the tabloids say, but what was strange to me was that today I was watching some news footage of Obama speaking and couldn't help but notice how thin and bony his hands are. That guy is starting to look anorexic. I always thought the camera added 15 pounds to you, he needs a lot more than that added to him.

wetibbe
11-21-2009, 04:10 AM
Do you actually read the Globe? They had a body in a bed that they said was a photo of a dead Michael Jackson. I would never buy or read any thing in that gossip scum rag. If Obama has lung cancer we will find out.

No - I never heard of the Globe until I checked out at the Shoprite Supermarket and noticed it conspicuously there in racks always at the checkout register.

However, I do agree that those tabloid rags are absurd most of the time. But - Fox news ran a clip of a news conference where Obama was asked about his weight loss and he responded that it always fluctuated 5 pounds. So- there was "some" media attention to it.