PDA

View Full Version : CA Sup. Crt. Upholds In-State Tution 4 Illegals

DerailAmnesty.com
11-15-2010, 03:20 PM
If you were a citizen taxpayer in another state, would you have even an ounce of sympathy for us, or the slightest desire to financially bail California's sorry financial ass out?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/11/undocumented-students.html

Twoller
11-15-2010, 05:04 PM
I still think that the excitement over this could be misplaced. They are still illegals and we can throw them out when they are attending collegs as well as anywhere else. This whole focus on college tuition for illegals is a little like hypnosis to make us forget the basic problem which is ...

Forgotten already? The basic problem is that they are here at all. Hunt them down and throw them out.

Rim05
11-15-2010, 05:47 PM
The state is broke, the school system is broken at all levels and many are out of work. After all that, Illegal Invaders are able to have in state tution. INSANE.

Eagle1
11-15-2010, 09:45 PM
Granting in state tuition is what I always expected out of our California courts and from our failed California government.

The failure of our politicians to support fairness, decency, the Constitution
and the American citizen has caused the USA to become a nation on the brink
of a mega disaster that is completely avoidable.

What all of these government entities are telling us now, and what they have been telling us for decades is this: "Screw you guys that believe in "we the people." "We the people doesn't exist....we the government are your bosses, your leaders. Do as you are told and step back or we will hurt you."

Truly, intelligent men and women see that there is no use in having any dialogue with government. There is no reason to obey. There is no reason to submit to it.

I have waited to see when a liberal would see this in the same frame of mind as many of us do and that day has come.

Ted Rall, liberal and political cartoonist has written(http://www.sevenstories.com/book/?GCOI=58322100118150)
The Anti-American Manifesto.

In this book he presents armed revolution as a solution to the present dilemma facing Americas forgotten inhabitants...the American people.

Even before Rall wrote his book, years before, people talked of an armed revolution. It appears that more and more Americans regard our government as a problem that has to be dealt with. Illegal immigration, theft of our income through taxes, and tyranny through objectionable, unconstitutional and unethical laws have placed the average citizen in the unenviable position of having to submit to the unacceptable or to fight back. It is coming.
These assholes in Washington and everywhere else have guaranteed it.

Get ready or be a victim. :mad::mad::mad:

ilbegone
11-16-2010, 12:53 AM
Hunt them down and throw them out.

Bust some moves then.

ilbegone
11-16-2010, 12:55 AM
If you were a citizen taxpayer in another state, would you have even an ounce of sympathy for us, or the slightest desire to financially bail California's sorry financial ass out?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/11/undocumented-students.html

How did the impeachment process work to get rid of Rose Bird?

DerailAmnesty.com
11-16-2010, 05:29 AM

Can't say. I'm not very familiar with her outster.

What was really depressing about this decision (which I have not read), is that this clown wrote for a unanimous court.

Rim05
11-16-2010, 05:56 AM
Last night I watched the MSNBC program Beyond Borderlines. Laurence O Donnell was the host and his only non Latino was Michael Cuttler (hope I spelled the names correctly). It was a 2 hour program and all I got from it was HOW WONDERFUL THE LATINO POPULATION, INCLUDING ILLEGAL INVADERS ARE. How they risk so much to come here, NAFTA is to blame for that because it plunged the price of corn in Mexico.
We need to welcome them because they do such hard and dirty work and for such low wages. I wonder what was wrong with my family when we toiled on the farm from the time we completed taking care of the animals until the end of the day in the field, and then came home to do the animal thing again. That TX sun was just as hot as CA sun.

Don't even mention how they, the anchor babies should have a college education.

I have been reading more and watching more channels to get a complete picture of the political scene, it is not pretty. If anyone else watched the program I would be interested in hearing what you thought about it. Larry has an F rating for me now.

LAPhil
11-16-2010, 06:04 AM
There was a recall process which was decided by an election of the voters, much like the one where Gray Davis was removed as governor. Thank God we still have that one power over the courts.

Ayatollahgondola
11-16-2010, 06:19 AM
There was a recall process which was decided by an election of the voters, much like the one where Gray Davis was removed as governor. Thank God we still have that one power over the courts.

And some of the well heeled financial backers of the Brown campaign are focusing on making changes to that

Ayatollahgondola
11-16-2010, 06:38 AM
The manipulators of California's unwritten destiny are setting the state's natural born citizens up for a triple whammy. Raising their fees aggressively, raising the amount of people competing for native born rates, and at the same time increasing the number of non-in state tuition payers that will be competing for the space in the schools. In other words, they are saying to native born Californians "screw off".

Patriotic Army Mom
11-16-2010, 07:20 AM
Can they get into American Indian colleges? This will be the only hope for my 14 and 15 year old. Thank God they have a roll number.

Mikell
11-16-2010, 05:26 PM
California court rules illegal immigrants can pay in-state tuition

The court further stated that illegal immigrants should be treated like anyone from outside California, calling it significant that not all illegal immigrants would qualify for in-state tuition rates, just those who met the criteria.

I nearly fell out of my chair when I read this....

"We conclude the exemption [from paying full, nonresident tuition rates] is not based on residence in California," the California Supreme Court decision said. "Rather, it is based on other criteria."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/11/15/california.immigration.education/index.html?hpt=T2

LAPhil
11-16-2010, 06:41 PM
Larry has an F rating for me now.
Just now? He's been that way for years.

Rim05
11-16-2010, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05
Larry has an F rating for me now.

Just now? He's been that way for years.

He only recently got a program of his own as far as I know. I have only seen him as a guest on other programs.
I guess we,I , really do learn something new every day.