PDA

View Full Version : Free Childcare Lobby Says It's A Fundamental Right

Ayatollahgondola
11-04-2010, 05:12 PM
The smell of Arnold's expiring term is already attracting the liberal vultures who are quite obviously salivating over their prospects under Brown.

Who'da thunk that all these illegals are good job creators by causing all these daycare jobs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKuP1HXxJpY

Rim05
11-04-2010, 06:32 PM
I can't believe these people. I had one child because I knew I needed to work also and I had to have someone take care of the child. Even when I had an inlaw baby sit, I paid the person.

A parent has the sole responsibility of taking care of the child or don't have it.

I am sure every dead beat out there is salivating because Brown will be the new governor. He will probably not disappoint them either. Why Can't We Have People Worth Voting For?
The very thought that she thinks someone should pay for her child care so she can work full time AND go to school is beyond me. I had to give up a lot of what I wanted to do because I had the responsibility of a child.

ilbegone
11-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Where's "Dad"?

Rim05
11-04-2010, 08:02 PM
I wonder about that. I once knew a teen who was going to have a baby, she went to some agency and told them she was living with a guy and he left her. I never knew all the details but they put her in an apartment. She did not like living alone so she went back home. I guess she was in the system by that time.