PDA

View Full Version : Nightingale the "Christian" Uses Anything for Her Agenda

PochoPatriot
08-07-2010, 06:24 PM
I just read on Nightingale's Facebook (http://www.meetup.com/CheleneNightingaleforCAGovernor-CR/calendar/14286426/), that she wants people to wave signs for her gubernatorial candidacy at this weekend's Harvest Crusade! This is so repugnant to me as a Christian that words cannot express my thoughts properly. How dare this woman use a evangelistic event for her own selfish purposes! This woman has no shame! How dare she sully the name of Christ with her selfish use of an evangelistic outreach!

Ayatollahgondola
08-07-2010, 07:27 PM
I just read on Nightingale's Facebook (http://www.meetup.com/CheleneNightingaleforCAGovernor-CR/calendar/14286426/), that she wants people to wave signs for her gubernatorial candidacy at this weekend's Harvest Crusade! This is so repugnant to me as a Christian that words cannot express my thoughts properly. How dare this woman use a evangelistic event for her own selfish purposes! This woman has no shame! How dare she sully the name of Christ with her selfish use of an evangelistic outreach!

Actually, given her campaign strategy, I think it fits perfectly for her. I understand your revulsion. Some of us gun nuts felt the same way when she straps on a sidearm and waves her banners at gun shows. Sacreligious. :mad:

PochoPatriot
08-08-2010, 03:30 PM
Actually, given her campaign strategy, I think it fits perfectly for her. I understand your revulsion. Some of us gun nuts felt the same way when she straps on a sidearm and waves her banners at gun shows. Sacreligious. :mad:

I guess I would not be vomiting in my mouth if she had not wore her Christianity on her sleeve so much. I was going back through the exchange her and I had at the end of my time with the old SOS, and it seems to me that she just thinks she is more moral and righteous than everyone else.

As an aside, and totally off-topic, I was reading some posts you put up at FBIS, in which you stated that there was discussion about what I (which was not just me, but MikeinLA had assisted me) was trying to do to SOS by staging AA2. I missed it the first time around. Do you recall any details of those conversations?

Ayatollahgondola
08-08-2010, 04:03 PM
I guess I would not be vomiting in my mouth if she had not wore her Christianity on her sleeve so much. I was going back through the exchange her and I had at the end of my time with the old SOS, and it seems to me that she just thinks she is more moral and righteous than everyone else.

As an aside, and totally off-topic, I was reading some posts you put up at FBIS, in which you stated that there was discussion about what I (which was not just me, but MikeinLA had assisted me) was trying to do to SOS by staging AA2. I missed it the first time around. Do you recall any details of those conversations?

Errr..ahhh...I don't know. I'll have to revisit that thread to jog the memory

Ayatollahgondola
08-08-2010, 05:45 PM
Can you point the post out to me?

PochoPatriot
08-09-2010, 04:39 PM
Can you point the post out to me?

I can't find it now, so maybe I misread something in the American Apparel 3 thread on FBIS.