PDA

View Full Version : So sad....

ohighlass
05-26-2010, 11:37 AM
Two friends of mine were driving in their pick-up truck when a gold sedan pulled up behind them and shot out their back window. No one was hurt except for a few shards of glass in the back of their heads. Police were called. Oh, how I love Oxnard, CA....specifically Ventura Rd and Oxnard Blvd.

They think it might have been due to the "Obama, One Big Ass Mistake for America" bumper sticker in the window. Sheeze.

Jeanfromfillmore
05-26-2010, 02:24 PM
If it had been a pro Obama and this had happened, it would be all over the news.

Kathy63
06-02-2010, 04:15 PM
I doubt it. There is a sniper again on the freeways. Several cars have come under fire.

ilbegone
06-02-2010, 07:52 PM
I doubt it. There is a sniper again on the freeways. Several cars have come under fire.

Mostly perpetrator(s) in the inland areas of the 10, 91, 60, 215, 210.

They say it's with a pellet gun, intent seems to be to vandalize rather than injure or kill.

It seems that no one has been able to ID the perp, who appears to be moving on the freeway rather than firing from stationary cover alongside the freeway.

I haven't heard of any times it might be happening, I believe it's probably during night time hours. By now, they say there may be a copycat.