PDA

View Full Version : Racist "Gringo Mask" created by Miami Hispanic Ad Agency

Jeanfromfillmore
05-25-2010, 11:57 PM
Racist "Gringo Mask" created by Miami Hispanic Ad Agency

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljItFVwpTCQ

tim55
05-27-2010, 06:17 AM
Yeah, but make an illegal alien mask and watch the world explode. This double standard stuff will also, in time, make the world explode.

MowMyOwn
05-27-2010, 12:43 PM
Racist "Gringo Mask" created by Miami Hispanic Ad Agency

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljItFVwpTCQ

it's all about the $$$$$$

Jeanfromfillmore
05-27-2010, 02:15 PM
You remember last Halloween when they came out with the illegal aliens costume, and La Raza had a fit? Do you see the double standard here?

MowMyOwn
05-27-2010, 02:35 PM
You remember last Halloween when they came out with the illegal aliens costume, and La Raza had a fit? Do you see the double standard here?
Yeah, it's "race in your face". It's a tool used for many reasons [I mean excuses] ;)

Don
05-27-2010, 03:13 PM
I think the Gringo Mask is kind of funny, actually. Pretty harmless compared to most of the stuff these people pull. Of course an "illegal alien" constume is off limits to these people. But so are freedom of speech, freedom of the press, right of free assembly, etc. We should try to keep our sense of humor even if they have none. We do not have to become savages in order to defend ourselves against them.

Jeanfromfillmore
05-27-2010, 03:20 PM
I think the Gringo Mask is kind of funny, actually. Pretty harmless compared to most of the stuff these people pull. Of course an "illegal alien" constume is off limits to these people. But so are freedom of speech, freedom of the press, right of free assembly, etc. We should try to keep our sense of humor even if they have none. We do not have to become savages in order to defend ourselves against them.I disagree, we need to point out the double standard. It has continued for far too long.

Rim05
05-27-2010, 08:14 PM
We should have made a fuss at the very bebinning, just like they do.

Don
05-27-2010, 09:07 PM
I disagree, we need to point out the double standard. It has continued for far too long.

I understand your indignation and am not unsympathetic.