PDA

View Full Version : Princeton, nj issuing i.d. Cars to illegal immigrants

Jeanfromfillmore
05-22-2010, 03:50 PM
PRINCETON, NJ ISSUING I.D. CARS TO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s_N6eO8fNo

Commander Bunny
05-22-2010, 06:29 PM
While this really does'nt establish citizenship, or driving privaleges, it does make Me wonder if They have to show proof of Who They actually are, such as a real certified birth certificate, from wherever They're from, or in the case of an American Citizen, a Social secuirty card/birth cert.?

I can easily see this "Local ID" being abused by Folks seeking an Alias, whether They're legal, or not.

As far as a real certifiable form of ID, as in this card being used in another County, or another State, I'll bet You this ID, and a buck and a half, might get One a cup of coffee...

Jeanfromfillmore
05-22-2010, 06:44 PM
What Princeton is trying to do is validate the illegals existence here in the US. Basically they're saying it's ok, we accept you. Yet, they expect all the other citizens both state and federal, to pony up the money to support the illegals.

rs232c
05-22-2010, 07:26 PM
When I saw this story on the news it reported that it could be used for services. This is an affirmation of Princeton as a sanctuary city.

With NJ's no nonesense govenor of reducing the budget at any cost, it will be interesting to see how this works out.