PDA

View Full Version : Dick Armey All American Traitor

Eagle1
03-08-2010, 07:17 AM
Dick Armey thinks that illegal immigration can be ended by simply doing paperwork and having illegals come in legally because they have to feed their babies.

What about out our American babies? Doesn't Dick Armey understand that American men have lost their jobs in the construction industry to illegal alien men? Doesn't he know that Americans have lost millions of jobs in the service industries to illegals?

See and hear Dick Armey in this Youtube video conspire to finish off America on behalf of illegal aliens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaqd1qY1KsM&feature=email

Ayatollahgondola
03-08-2010, 10:00 AM
Dick Armey thinks that illegal immigration can be ended by simply doing paperwork and having illegals come in legally because they have to feed their babies.

What about out our American babies? Doesn't Dick Armey understand that American men have lost their jobs in the construction industry to illegal alien men? Doesn't he know that Americans have lost millions of jobs in the service industries to illegals?

See and hear Dick Armey in this Youtube video conspire to finish off America on behalf of illegal aliens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaqd1qY1KsM&feature=email

What a piece of sh!t

Twoller
03-08-2010, 10:39 AM
Notice also that he claims to be against illegal immigration. "I don't like illegal immigration, I don't like people ... ". See how easy it is to say you are opposed to illegal immigration and then on the other hand evoke sympathy for them? We should care about their babies. Just honest, hard working people, trying to feed their babies, doing the jobs citizens won't do. We should never criticize them, just the government who isn't doing its job and the private sector who is exploiting them. Illegals don't have any responsibilities, just feeding their babies. That's it.

wetibbe
03-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Frankly I'm surprised at Dick Armey!

He sounded logical when in Congress. Thank God he retired.

I can only wonder what audience he was speaking to. It must have been a room full of Hispanics.

Dick is either completely out of touch with reality and the facts or he is pandering to people he wants something from. I would say that he is probably also getting senile. And he is certainly one of the dumbest.

In the first instance those invaders from countries south of the border have 5 to 7 children while the rest of the developed countries USA, Canada, Europe, and even Russia, are having less than the average replacement of 2, that is less than 2 babies per family. That means a decline of Americans, Canadians, Europeans, Russians and an increase of third world types with little education, few skills and that are not equipped to survive in the American economy.

The people in those south of the border countries are NOT starving. It is the oligarchy that hogs all of the wealth and keeps the peasants suppressed. The border jumpers come because they think they can earn as much in one hour here as they can in a day back home.

Mexico and the others are simply exporting their poverty and surplus population. *( Along with the criminals. 30% of border jumpers are criminals already before they even arrive ).