PDA

View Full Version : David gauny On SCVTalk.com

Eagle1
02-28-2010, 04:49 PM
http://scvtalk.com/2010/02/27/give-a-minuteman-two-hours-and-hell-give-you-a-story-to-write/#comment-10685

"With this in mind, I will also NOT advocate or speak at another rally where Frank Jorge is serving as leader or MC. His comments about Runner and other leaders yesterday were inflammatory, offensive and wrong. Jorge may have some good ideas but they were lost among harsh personal attacks and attempts to incite the crowd to anger. There are many good people in this group but, IMHO, there is no future for the movement unless their members oppose the current approach. Beyond the remarks in my speech, I also made my thoughts known to several key people at the event yesterday."

The above is the post made by David Gauny on the scvtalk.com website.
As many of you may have guessed this is a left wing liberal, possibly communist
corner of the internet that stands for amnesty, anti-SOS, anti-Minuteman values.

Mr Gauny, I think, would probably make a good council member. His opinion of me and my angry reaction to George Runner's arrogance is understandable to some degree given that politicians try to steer away from strong reactions and try to soft pedal issues.

I wish Mr Gauny good luck and may even from time to time see some of his writings in the leftist SCVtalk.com.

It is probably safer to post on communist blogs than to attend a rally where I "went off".

Go getem' Dave!