Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-09-2011, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Flag Republican View Post
Look, I don't care that you could only get some illegal alien for a mate. I feel sorry for you actually. But my problem with you is that you have such a mixed bag of sympathies, that I don't know whose side you're on.

For trying to intimidate, belittle, bully, deride, insult, and provoke someone who dares crack a joke about the ridiculous nature of the pro-amnesty arguments, of course you will rightly be seen as a traitor / troll.
As for your puta, I could care less that you married an illegal alien to grant her citizenship. It's your life, not mine bro. And this country used to be about freedom, until people like you started taking away freedoms by accusing anyone who isn't afraid to speak their mind of being "racist"

In short, I hate you because you're a communist agitator who is constantly attacking me for my excercise of freedom of speech.
Will you be down at olympic and whatever it is on may first?
Sorry, pal. You don't have the slightest idea of what you're talking about. It's I who feel sorry for you because you can't take things at face value and have to invent a scenario to validate yourself.

Hate me all you want, your words expose you for what you truly are.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 04-09-2011, 06:49 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Look, I don't care that you could only get some illegal alien for a mate. I feel sorry for you actually. But my problem with you is that you have such a mixed bag of sympathies, that I don't know whose side you're on.

For trying to intimidate, belittle, bully, deride, insult, and provoke someone who dares crack a joke about the ridiculous nature of the pro-amnesty arguments, of course you will rightly be seen as a traitor / troll.
As for your puta, I could care less that you married an illegal alien to grant her citizenship. It's your life, not mine bro. And this country used to be about freedom, until people like you started taking away freedoms by accusing anyone who isn't afraid to speak their mind of being "racist"

In short, I hate you because you're a communist agitator who is constantly attacking me for my excercise of freedom of speech.
Will you be down at olympic and whatever it is on may first?
I'm for free speech, but then again, you get what you pay for. Referring to a someone's mate in the manner you just did is not speech; it's graffiti. I've seen that word scrawled on walls, freeway overpasses, and even cars in sections of town predominantly inhabited by ignorance, hopelessness, and slovenliness. Why would you act like that here? You're entitled to your suspicions, but we do request a degree of decorum in expressing yourself here. Can you please raise the level of civility in your exchanges?
Old 04-10-2011, 01:51 AM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
I'm for free speech, but then again, you get what you pay for. Referring to a someone's mate in the manner you just did is not speech; it's graffiti. I've seen that word scrawled on walls, freeway overpasses, and even cars in sections of town predominantly inhabited by ignorance, hopelessness, and slovenliness.
sounds like my neighborhood. LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
You're entitled to your suspicions, but we do request a degree of decorum in expressing yourself here. Can you please raise the level of civility in your exchanges?
out of respect to you, my apologies for that comment.
However, this dude needs to lay off the attacks, I don't back down from any fight. I assumed we'd all be on the side of securing the borders when I joined this site ... perhaps I've adapted to the mentality of the enemy a tad in assuming the necessity of ruthlessness in all conflict
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?

Last edited by Bear Flag Republican; 04-10-2011 at 01:53 AM.
Old 04-10-2011, 06:52 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:

However, this dude needs to lay off the attacks, I don't back down from any fight. I assumed we'd all be on the side of securing the borders when I joined this site ... perhaps I've adapted to the mentality of the enemy a tad in assuming the necessity of ruthlessness in all conflict
We practice a high degree of tolerance in regards to people's disgreements here. And ruthlessness can be a necessary component in battle. I think crudeness was more the problem in this case, and while that's a more common form of behavior among those of us already having developed close working bonds with each other, it is usually not well recieved in a wider spectrum.
On your differences, I personally think you have missed what Ilbegone was conveying, and that he is not sympathizing with illegals generally, but rather lobbying for a measured controlled, response to their infractions so that we do not get perceived as Atilla-the-Hun types. There are several component portions of battle; some are calculated physics, some are brute strength, and some are psychological. Some of the psych strategy is that you don't want to help your opponent win friends and influence people that may in turn come to their aid. To preserve high ground in that arena, it's better to be seen as victim rather than aggressor. There is a time and place to embrace less reserved strategies, ie - when your opponents are crashing through your home with machetes. Then it's (break glass) and exhibit ruthlessness. Do it before that, and you risk losing the fence sitters/nuetrals to the other side
Old 04-10-2011, 08:33 AM

Quote:

You had best learn to correctly identify who your enemy is and understand him, or he's going to kick your ass. After all, he's been studying you for at least forty years.

And you make the perfect enemy for him to have. You make off base, inflammatory comment. The messages I have presented to you haven't been read except for maybe getting a "highlight" to twist out of context.

And your "ruthlessness" is something like two guys standing chest to chest yelling "hit me, pussy"...

You come across as someone who is totally ignorant of differences in people, that all brown people with Spanish last names are the same person - which is exactly the mentality your enemy wants you to have because it drives people with brown skins and Spanish last names who have no sympathy for illegal aliens with brown skins and Spanish last names away from your cause.

I can laugh at you for calling me a "communist" "federal agent" with an "illegal" "puta", because you're just trying to piss me off by being loud and obnoxious. It's not working.

However, if you believe a woman should be deported, a case can be made without referring to her as a "whore" whom you would be delighted to be raped by her employer. Those sentiments are exactly what your enemy wants you to express - the louder the better - because he can exploit you. You've been outwitted by someone you haven't correctly identified.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 04-10-2011 at 08:46 AM.