Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-13-2012, 04:36 PM

Default Greek Nationalists Fight Back Against "Immigrants"

Rank and file Greek people taking direct action (i.e. beating the crap out of them) against third world invaders who are wrecking their country.

Hmmmm....when invaders go home because it's safer in their third world countries than in Greece where they get lynched, is that "self-deportation""

http://news.yahoo.com/streets-athens...074957227.html
Old 11-13-2012, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Rank and file Greek people taking direct action (i.e. beating the crap out of them) against third world invaders who are wrecking their country.

Hmmmm....when invaders go home because it's safer in their third world countries than in Greece where they get lynched, is that "self-deportation""

http://news.yahoo.com/streets-athens...074957227.html
It's a pretty safe bet that no one's sitting on your shirt tail while you're running your mouth via the keyboard.

Why don't you put your hummingbird ass where your alligator mouth tells us it is and go on down to that "Mexican" bar down the road - jump on in the door and drench 'em with that industrial size spray can of whup ass you're always babbling about and see how many will self deport.

But ambushing women and children is probably more your style...

You don't have a hair on your ass if you don't shut up for once and show a little do something.

Asshole.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 11-13-2012 at 07:51 PM.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:56 PM
Forum Moderation Manager

Let's not issue challenges to anyone such as those. from what I've read of Don's posts, it might seem harmless enough to shine a spotlight of that type on him, but we live in an unpredictable world and the last thing that would benefit it is another attack on the unsuspecting patrons of some establishment, and sparked by someone trying to take a dare. We also don't want SOS to be the conduit for that incindiary moment that inspires such a deed. Not trying to cast you as a lone wacko poised on the brink of a psychological meltdown don, but just using this as a teaching moment. I also believe using the term "asshole" in other than a third party reference is against our decorum guidelines.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Enforcer View Post
Let's not issue challenges to anyone such as those. from what I've read of Don's posts, it might seem harmless enough to shine a spotlight of that type on him, but we live in an unpredictable world and the last thing that would benefit it is another attack on the unsuspecting patrons of some establishment, and sparked by someone trying to take a dare. We also don't want SOS to be the conduit for that incindiary moment that inspires such a deed. Not trying to cast you as a lone wacko poised on the brink of a psychological meltdown don, but just using this as a teaching moment. I also believe using the term "asshole" in other than a third party reference is against our decorum guidelines.
Anyone who has read my posts knows I stand in the middle and that I would not seriously advocate violence against anyone. It would also be abundantly clear I do not suffer racists of any kind - brown, white, or any other sort.

Davi is a very democratic sort of a person, tolerant of different views and divergent opinions. Don takes advantage of that, even when informed time after time after time that Save our State is not a racially motivated organization.

Don seems to be the white mirror image of brown racist hecklers who troll websites, or he is a person from the open borders side who is purposefully trying to bring discredit on SOS. Seeming to be more at home with Stormfront or the Aryan Nations websites he comes here to misrepresent what SOS is ultimately about, and that gives propaganda fodder to those who would sideline the SOS message - either way.

Whoever Don is he would not be so stupid as to go to a bar full of Mexican nationals to "compel self deportation" with personal "persuasion" because he would most likely die from multiple perforations of his body, and he knows that.

On the other hand, if he is a white guy he is probably too busy hiding in a basement to personally cause any other mischief beyond running his mouth via the keyboard.

As far as the descriptive pejorative goes I call 'em as I see 'em, the shoe fits and Don wears it as a perfect personal accessory.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 11-16-2012 at 06:20 PM.