Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Save Our State Official Section > Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events Official Events Managed, Assisted, or Supported By Save Our State

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-02-2010, 08:12 PM
SOS Associate

Default Pledge For Arizona Event

Pledge Your Support for Arizona in their bold step to save their state.

Date and Time: Thursday, July 8th from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm

This event will be held by Californians, from our state capitol, to proclaim our alliance with, and pledge our support for our neighboring state of Arizona as they valiantly take a stand against the foreign invasion and unchecked migration that has become a pox on its' citizens and a drain on their resources.
From the grounds of the California State Capitol we will raise the golden flagpole and hoist upon it the flags of the California and Arizona republics, along with The U S Border Patrol. Below it we will display Arizona's newly drafted law, and offer a declaration in support of it with opportunity for all to sign. There will also be a display in tribute to Border Patrol and other sworn officers who have fallen to to foriegn invasion on the southern borders of California and Arizona.

This event will be open to associates and associated groups. If your group/organization would like to host the event for an hour or two during the day, you may display your banner and distribute your material during that time.

For those who cannot attend, we will stream video and pictures to the SOS website throughout the day for you to send to your friends and neighbors, or anyone you see fit in the State of Arizona to advise and notify them that they are not alone and that they have California's support.

Last edited by admin; 06-30-2010 at 02:03 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:37 PM

That sounds GREAT. I watched Villar and some people of the First AME Church in LA today screaming about our brothers and sisters. I could not believe it. I hope thousands will show up.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Heavyweight Member

Default Support Arizona!

I do support Arizona, but I will support them even more in getting rid of John McCain. I do have a hard time swallowing some of what I hear coming out of AZ while they keep electing Mr. Amnesty over and over, but I know there are patriots there who are victims of that too.

So, THEY have my unyielding support!!

In the meantime, we (in Nevada) are doing what we can to get rid of Harry Reid. So, AZ DITCH McCain and we'll get rid of Harry.

Two down - about 400 to go!
http://www.twitter.com/ConservAlliance
http://www.RadioActiveBlog.com
http://www.ConservativeAlliance.org

(Formerly FoothillPages.com and Mac on the old SOS)

--------------------------------------------
Old 05-09-2010, 01:43 PM
Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioActiveRich View Post
I do support Arizona, but I will support them even more in getting rid of John McCain. I do have a hard time swallowing some of what I hear coming out of AZ while they keep electing Mr. Amnesty over and over, but I know there are patriots there who are victims of that too.

So, THEY have my unyielding support!!

In the meantime, we (in Nevada) are doing what we can to get rid of Harry Reid. So, AZ DITCH McCain and we'll get rid of Harry.

Two down - about 400 to go!
Remember this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLBUmmSetIQ

Looking forward to the streaming video!

Last edited by REWHBLCAIN; 05-09-2010 at 01:47 PM.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:56 PM
SOS Associate

We're back on for this one!

Thursday, July 8th 2010

We're also looking for co-conspirators for the event.

SOS will supply the spot, and under our banner other groups may sport their groups name and similar agenda. What we're hoping for is that similarly minded organizations/groups will man the booth so-to-speak for one or two hours each. If your org/group wants to participate, please contact us here or via email
Old 06-30-2010, 02:09 PM
Administrator

Pledge Your Support for Arizona in their bold step to save their state.

Date and Time: Thursday, July 8th from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm

This event will be held by Californians, from our state capitol, to proclaim our alliance with, and pledge our support for our neighboring state of Arizona as they valiantly take a stand against the foreign invasion and unchecked migration that has become a pox on its' citizens and a drain on their resources.
From the grounds of the California State Capitol we will raise the golden flagpole and hoist upon it the flags of the California and Arizona republics, along with The U S Border Patrol. Below it we will display Arizona's newly drafted law, and offer a declaration in support of it with opportunity for all to sign. There will also be a display in tribute to Border Patrol and other sworn officers who have fallen to to foriegn invasion on the southern borders of California and Arizona.

This event will be open to associates and associated groups. If your group/organization would like to host the event for an hour or two during the day, you may display your banner and distribute your material during that time.

For those who cannot attend, we will stream video and pictures to the SOS website throughout the day for you to send to your friends and neighbors, or anyone you see fit in the State of Arizona to advise and notify them that they are not alone and that they have California's support.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:36 AM

Posted Events with NumbersUSA, Resistnet, GoldenGate minutemen, and various regional Tea parties.

Can you post with local groups like Young Republicans, Eagle Forum of Sac, American Legion, etc?
Old 07-01-2010, 11:07 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
Posted Events with NumbersUSA, Resistnet, GoldenGate minutemen, and various regional Tea parties.

Can you post with local groups like Young Republicans, Eagle Forum of Sac, American Legion, etc?
Yes sir...Just started doing emails first
Old 07-03-2010, 10:01 AM
SOS Associate

See attachments below for downloading or viewing flier for the event
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SOS Support For AZ Flier 2.pdf (37.7 KB, 1747 views)
Old 07-07-2010, 05:35 AM
SOS Associate

Just to remind everyone that I will be at the state capitol tomorrow hosting this event. Although I have no confirmation from anyone else, I'm still hopeful that I may have some company.