Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Crime and Punishment

Crime and Punishment Crimes affecting our state and communities. Manhunts, wanted posters, Arrests, and sentences.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-03-2011, 11:26 PM

Default Thieves and Criminals In The Anti-illegal Immigration Movement

A warning to all of you soft hearted wonderful people. There are those who mix with us and who will scam you out of your money as any criminal confidence man can. It's very simple. They need money and come to you for help accepting money that from the beginning they do not intend to pay back.

Going to court to get your money back is a difficult time consuming task.
In my experience, having loaned funds to a "reputable" high profile activist, it isn't worth your time helping out these people. Once your money is in their hands you will never see it again. I have been accused of harassment and many other things that I have not done by someone that was clearly in need but who is now holding on to every penny that belongs to me four and a half years after having helped them. The amount they hold is nearly five thousand dollars and I am sure I will not see a penny unless there is a miracle performed in court. Why was this person in need? After having checked it out it is this simple: She is not willing to work for a living.

As is said of other things...its best to keep it in your pants, money that is.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:38 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
A warning to all of you soft hearted wonderful people. There are those who mix with us and who will scam you out of your money as any criminal confidence man can. It's very simple. They need money and come to you for help accepting money that from the beginning they do not intend to pay back.

Going to court to get your money back is a difficult time consuming task.
In my experience, having loaned funds to a "reputable" high profile activist, it isn't worth your time helping out these people. Once your money is in their hands you will never see it again. I have been accused of harassment and many other things that I have not done by someone that was clearly in need but who is now holding on to every penny that belongs to me four and a half years after having helped them. The amount they hold is nearly five thousand dollars and I am sure I will not see a penny unless there is a miracle performed in court. Why was this person in need? After having checked it out it is this simple: She is not willing to work for a living.

As is said of other things...its best to keep it in your pants, money that is.
The cockroach strikes again. I take it she was not too compliant in court last week. Sorry you had to be let down by her, and even sorrier she used her association with the movement and her goodwill at SOS to obtain that loan in the first place. Then she adds insult to injury by spreading innuendo that you are a traitor because you demanded she live up to her promise. All I can say about it is those who still feel compelled to support her in whatever fashion need to wake up and smell the bovine excrement before it gets thrown in their faces too
Old 07-04-2011, 04:23 PM

At this point in time I can without hesitation say that the Cockroach is a criminal. I have no other way of putting it.

Any organization, or individuals backing this thief have a responsibility to check out the facts surrounding the outright theft of funds that has been committed. Any politician who opens his mouth in praise of this" thing " must have the facts presented to them. If there is a disregard for those facts then there is a disconnect between sound judgement and responsibility.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:21 PM

You bet Eagle, what she did was no innocent mistake. It was a calculated move to take that money with no intent of paying it back. Just looking at the timing of her filing bankruptcy is proof of that.

Keep on her, don't let this slip. She owes you and she should pay one way or the other.