Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-20-2011, 05:51 PM

Default 60% Say Federal Government Encourages Illegal Immigration

60% Say Federal Government Encourages Illegal Immigration
Friday, May 20, 2011

Most voters continue to believe that the federal government’s policies encourage illegal immigration but remain closely divided over whether it's better to let the federal government or individual states enforce immigration laws.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...al_immigration

I bet it is more like 75%
Old 05-20-2011, 06:36 PM
Rebel

Most voters would be correct, not to mention the fact the government is now trying micromanage all our lives in areas that the constitution forbids. Of course the Federal government is encouraging Illegal Aliens because that is considered the new democratic voter base guaranteed to keep them in office. More illegal aliens equals more social programs which will keep them dependent upon government which is exactly what Prez BO, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi want. Why else would BO and Eric Holder being suing Arizona? Hmmm, you know the answer.

I always have to laugh when I hear the term "immigration reform" which actually means let's have amnesty. The only thing the USA needs to do is enforce the laws we currently have on the book and things will be ok. In this economy the last thing we need are illegals here taking jobs and burdening our social welfare roles.
circa 1974