Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-18-2011, 06:24 AM

Default Mexican are coming

I tried to copy and past the link but you will have to type it. I wish everyone could read this.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43073023...rammed-trucks/
Old 05-18-2011, 06:26 AM

Well I see you can use the link. I have always thought this is what those trucks would be used for. Now will anyone in DC believe this? I doubt it.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:54 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
None of the migrants would say whether any drug gang had been involved in the mass smuggling scheme. They said smugglers were charging them about $7,000 apiece to get them into the United States.

A Guatemalan migrant who identified himself as Juan said remaining in his hometown in Guatemala was not an option, noting "a lot of us are Indians, and we can't stay in our homes. There is no work, and there's nothing to eat."
So Nafta, free trade, and globalism don't work after all. It's just another mechanism of transfer and subterfuge. Your proof is in this article. Guatemala may have been poor nation, but they have fertile land, lots of water, and obviously willing workers. The globalist scheme has vetoed all of that.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:08 AM

I am just now reading my post. The title was supposed to be Mexicans Trucks but I had such a hard time with my post that I forgot to finish. Since I almost don't post any more, I am forgetting a lot.
I wonder if people have all the questions about those trucks as I do. Besides people, just how many drugs are coming in. They don't need cartels, just load the trucks and head North.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:05 AM

It might be that people missed that this truck was not stopped on the US border, but in Chiapas, on Mexico's southern border. That's right, Mexican border officials actually stopped people from crossing a border illegally. Oh, well not crossing out of the Mexican border, but crossing in to the Mexican border. But it shows they have potential.

Notice also that the operation that caught the rats was called a "rescue" operation. Well, I feel a little "rescued". Good work Mexico. Now if they could only show similar enthusiasm for our efforts on our southern border.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-13434589

Quote:

More than 500 illegal migrants have been discovered crammed into the trailers of two trucks heading from Mexico towards the US.

The 513 migrants, from Latin America and Asia, were were found travelling in "inhumane" conditions, police said.

Four people accused of smuggling the migrants were arrested, officials said.

The discovery, made in Mexico's southern Chiapas state, is one of the biggest cases of suspected human trafficking, police say.

The migrants were discovered using X-ray equipment at a checkpoint, about to be smuggled illegally into the US, police said.

Old 05-18-2011, 08:15 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
It might be that people missed that this truck was not stopped on the US border, but in Chiapas, on Mexico's southern border. That's right, Mexican border officials actually stopped people from crossing a border illegally. Oh, well not crossing out of the Mexican border, but crossing in to the Mexican border. But it shows they have potential.

Notice also that the operation that caught the rats was called a "rescue" operation. Well, I feel a little "rescued". Good work Mexico. Now if they could only show similar enthusiasm for our efforts on our southern border.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-13434589
I doubt they had our well being in mind. The likelyhood is that they were looking for smugglers that were not paying off the controlling interests at the top of the chain.
Old 05-18-2011, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
I doubt they had our well being in mind. The likelyhood is that they were looking for smugglers that were not paying off the controlling interests at the top of the chain.
Good point. Recall all those mass graves that keep popping up? They say immigrants into Mexico are being pulled off buses and executed. More cause to be cynical about the "rescue" operations.
Old 05-18-2011, 03:36 PM

Just going off the thread title

The mexicans have been coming for a long time

No problem with mexicans , Just would like to see a lot less of them
Old 05-20-2011, 04:14 AM

Default Quite a change.

This is quite a change from several years ago, and even a couple of years ago when Vicente Fox was facilitating and Mexican border mayors were providing maps, water, survival gear. And Mexican Government, Grupo Beta, was assisting Northbound "migrants" ! ????????????????????????

But the stopping was on "humanitarian" grounds apparently. So does that mean that they just have to have more comfortable travel conditions to continue ? Maybe ! Four were arrested for human smuggling.

Maybe American presence and participation in Mexico is finally putting a dent in things.

Obama signed a new North American perimeter defense pact last month with Canada and Mexico. So now our defense perimeter in no longer US borders but the outer perimeters of Canada, USA and Mexico !