Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-05-2009, 09:17 AM

Default "Gang Tours": L.A's New Tourist Attraction

"Gang Tours"?

When I saw this on another site, I thought it was a joke. It's not. God help us.

"A group of civic activists, united by faith and a belief that the poor economy in the interior of Los Angeles is a social injustice, is preparing to offer bus tours of some of the grittiest pockets of the city, including decayed public housing, sites of deadly shootouts and streets ravaged by racial unrest.

"After a VIP preview last weekend, L.A. Gang Tours expects to open to the public in January, giving tourists a look at the cradle of the nation's gang culture -- the birthplace of many of the city's gangs, including Crips and Bloods, Florencia 13 and 18th Street."

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,6167426.story

This is an important step in normalizing criminals, referring to them as a "culture" and creating a legal income stream based on crime.

Americans who oppose the invasion of our country are "haters", but killers, drug addicts, extortionists, etc., are a respectable culture. Truly the world turned upside down.
Old 12-05-2009, 09:29 AM

Proof positive that it is now "official" Los Angeles has truly beome a zoo and the people/animals who live there are the main attraction....
Old 12-05-2009, 02:19 PM

They now are making money off their victimization philosophy. Just like the illegals who crank out a kid every year, than cry they can't feed them. The thought of one having responsibility over ones actions doesn't correlate. And the answer will be to throw more money at the situation, not examine what is wrong with what is happening.

Well my kids didn't grow up to be gang members. They didn't see me collecting welfare and scamming the system. They didn't drop out of school. It was my responsibility to set an example, not my neighbors or the towns.

Remember that these kids are taught to be PROUD of who they are. So I guess they're to be proud of being in a gang, dropping out of school, getting pregnant and collecting welfare. They are not taught to be responsible for their actions, just proud of what ever their 'culture' is, no mater how trashy it is. They are victims of a culture they're taught to be proud of. And they wonder why things are getting worse.