Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Crime and Punishment

Crime and Punishment Crimes affecting our state and communities. Manhunts, wanted posters, Arrests, and sentences.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 08-17-2011, 10:06 AM
SOS Associate

Default Anatomy Of An Illegal Alien DUI

Just as an example of how things work in our community (sac), I found a case where a presumed illegal was arrested for DUI, and am now going to publish its' journey through the courts.
I stumbled upon the case when SMUD, our electric utility provider sued one Cecilio Lopez for taking out one of our power poles with a car belonging to a (girlfriend, mother, friend, victim..who knows). SMUD wants their money back, running into the thousands of course, and there's no insurance, so they figure they'll sue his sarape off for it.
Now onto the criminal part. Senor Lopez has been charged with 3 violations of the vehicle code. But......that's where the case ends. 6 months ago too. DUI cases are normally prosecuted immediately, but this one has gone nowhere for 6 months. I want to know why. Any other person would have been charged in a few days, and entered a plea of something, but not Lopez. So we will track the case, and senor Lopez's whereabouts to find out how things work in Sac. Below is a pdf file of the incident report from the local sheriff. Note that Lopez was unlicensed, uninsured, and ID'd by a foreign government ID (matricula consular no doubt).
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Cecilio Lopez DUI.pdf (96.8 KB, 831 views)

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 08-17-2011 at 10:08 AM.