Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Candidates 2010

Candidates 2010 Topics and information relating to the Candidates in the 2010 elections.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-21-2011, 02:07 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Default A speech not given in Sacramento

This gentleman represents a district in Alabama: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chPs7PeHisQ
Old 11-18-2011, 07:07 AM

He speaks accurately and honestly about this subject.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:59 AM

Default Jerry Brown

You know if Don Novey (And I am not sure when the gag order is over with) is ever able to talk and provide the paper work he has. He has a lot of stuff between Jerry Brown (Then AG) and the current CCPOA President Mike Jiminez that could take Brown Down.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:42 AM

I doubt that a speech like that would ever be heard in Sacramento. Our legislators are too busy with contrived racial issues, Gay Poodle day, and usurping parental authority for anything like that. Anything and everything but responsible stewardship.

Quote:
You know if Don Novey (And I am not sure when the gag order is over with) is ever able to talk and provide the paper work he has. He has a lot of stuff between Jerry Brown (Then AG) and the current CCPOA President Mike Jiminez that could take Brown Down.
Maybe so - I don't know anything about Don Novey or of those covered up issues. However, who would replace Brown? For all his tendency towards left wing lunacy through the years, he just may be among the microscopic group of saner politicians in Sacramento. "The Land of Fruits and Nuts" saying about California especially applies in Sacramento. Those are some clowns who really do frighten me.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.