Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > The Economy

The Economy Topics and information relating to the economy affecting SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-03-2011, 12:38 PM

Default This is what I sent to my washington reps

I would rather see the govt to shut down then to see you all back down on cutting the budget.

I beleive abortion should be legal, but i don't believe we as tax payers should pay for it. Most people on already have medical access to womens healt, and planned parenthood should not be funded by our tax dollars

i hope to see the dept. Of energy cut, the dept of education , i hope you dont cut funds for pre-k i know i have two grandsons who have benefited from this .
I saw a women in the news who said she was her families breadwiner, she had just had her 8th. Child, welfare was she considered her job , this is a disgrace. I can see providing welfare to those who need it, but this is wrong. Why don't we put a stop to any given welfare for those having child after child to get more free taxpayer dollars.

When are we going to deny illegals entitlements? Children born to illegals should not be given american citizenship. No illegal should receive welfare, ss, or any entitlement, nor be allowed to work in this country taking jobs from americans. No one should be allowed medicaid or welfare or food stamps etc unless they show proof of citizenship.

And why aren't we protecting our southern borders? We send armed military to protect iraqs border or afgans border but we don't do anything to protect americans at our borders. I think its am embarassment that texas rangers have to be afraid for there lives. Illegals can shoot americans but amercans can't shoot back , this is wrong.!!!!! An american stops 13 illegals and holds them for police and border patrol and he had to pay the illegals for protecting his family, his stock and his land.

Things need to change please

and no more taxes , even if obama wants taxes for transportaton