Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Social Scene > Sports

Sports Topics relating to sports

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-15-2010, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REWHBLCAIN View Post
Celtics 92, Lakers 86: C's close in on Title 18
Back home next 2 games.

The fat lady hasn't sung yet

[update] 9:59 PDT

Oh this is rich - a game 7

Last edited by MowMyOwn; 06-15-2010 at 09:01 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:54 AM
Archer

One great thing the Celts have going for them is Obammy picked the Lakers to win and we know how his support turns out.

Should be a dandy.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:37 AM

I smell Victory!
Old 06-17-2010, 08:19 AM

I am hoping for a Celtic win, for the first time in my life! Mainly, because LA cannot afford Lakers fans' "celebrations" any more. Sadly, the Lakers have become the new Latino gang outfit, mainly because the Raiders suck so bad. This is why I have tempered my support for the Lakers to the point of rooting for the Celtics.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
I am hoping for a Celtic win, for the first time in my life! Mainly, because LA cannot afford Lakers fans' "celebrations" any more. Sadly, the Lakers have become the new Latino gang outfit, mainly because the Raiders suck so bad. This is why I have tempered my support for the Lakers to the point of rooting for the Celtics.
So you retreat in fear?
Those aren't "Laker fans", they're opportunist punks and gangbaners, not the large makeup of real fans. Whatever the outcome is tonight, the "opportunist" will be there, same thing would happen at a Dodger game.

Last edited by MowMyOwn; 06-17-2010 at 12:51 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:47 PM

There are times when this forum is very entertaining. Tue after the game some person was out side reporting and he had to stop because it was so loud and yes, crazy. As much as I want to see the Lakers win, I would also like to see the crazies taste a loss. They would probably try and destroy any way
Old 06-17-2010, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REWHBLCAIN View Post
One great thing the Celts have going for them is Obammy picked the Lakers to win and we know how his support turns out.

Should be a dandy.
Yes, the Obama curse hasn't faired well

Hope the game tonight is close and exciting!

Cheers REW!
Old 06-17-2010, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowMyOwn View Post
So you retreat in fear?
No, I am not retreating. I am refusing to be identified with a group of people that act like spoiled and undisciplined children.

Besides I can nail most alleged Laker fans when I ask them any sort of Lakers trivia. I have been a Lakers fan since before "Showtime". Besides history is on the Celtics side tonight as they have never lost a Game 7 to the Lakers. Based on that and the way this series has played out, the Celtics win tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowMyOwn View Post
Those aren't "Laker fans", they're opportunist punks and gangbaners, not the large makeup of real fans. Whatever the outcome is tonight, the "opportunist" will be there, same thing would happen at a Dodger game.
The same thing happens anytime a team wins a championship. Could you imagine what would happen if, God forbid, Mexi-hole wins the World Cup? If that happens, the wife and I are going deep underground with enough food and weapons for two or three days.

One last thing, my wife is working at the L.A. Convention Center tonight and will be getting off around the time this game ends. Please pray that she gets home safe.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
No, I am not retreating. I am refusing to be identified with a group of people that act like spoiled and undisciplined children.
That's what I said, why let the punks ruin what the composed majority is entertained by.
I've been a Laker fan since the days of Gale Goodrich, Jerry West, Wilt, etc. (before Jack Nicholson even), the little punks and gangsters aren't going to detour my loyalty because of their actions.
Quote:
One last thing, my wife is working at the L.A. Convention Center tonight and will be getting off around the time this game ends. Please pray that she gets home safe.
Will do, I hope she returns home safely.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:19 PM

lakers all the way.