Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Save Our State Official Section > Save Our State Media

Save Our State Media Official Save Our State Videos, Audio's, and publications

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Administrator

Default We Have Mail!

Arrived late this morning:

Quote:
Hello,
I am a LegiSchool intern and today we are doing a mock committee hearing on A.B. 1527, the bill that will prohibit the open carry of long guns. Last Tuesday I heard a witness speak on behalf of Save Our State at the Senate Committee of Public Safety in opposition to this bill. I am going to be playing a lobbyist for the NRA and am planning to reference a personal story he told to support one of my arguments. I believe his name was Davi Rodrigues (a letter by this man was sent in to the office for the committee) but I am not sure. I would like to use his name in the story to make it sound more valid, but it is not necessary. If it is possible to respond and confirm his name within the next hour I would really appreciate it. Otherwise, no worries. I know it's extrememly late notice. Also I would like to again say that it is a mock hearing and no one outside of the group of highschool interns who are participating will hear about this, so it is not official in any way. I am not planning on referencing Save Our State, just an individual story.
Have a great day,
Holly
Quote:
Holly,
Davi Rodrigues can reached at Davi@SaveOurstate.info
I believe the story you were referring to is published on our website
here:
http://saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=2894
Quote:
That is the story, thank you!