Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Badge

The Badge Topics and information of interest to SOS associates relating to law enforcement, fire department, and other sworn safety officers

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-16-2010, 10:44 AM

Default Cop landed punch!

Police guild: Officer did nothing wrong in videotaped punch‎ - 13 hours ago

Interim Seattle Police Chief John Diaz has launched a global review of arrest tactics in the wake of video of showing a Seattle police officer punching a ...
Seattle Post Intelligencer -

Show your support, call and thank the Seattle Police Dept. 1-206-684-5577.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0WTcTzN96s
Old 06-16-2010, 10:46 AM

I called the Chief of Police John Diaz and thanked him. The police dept. needs all the support they can get right now. Please call and support the Seattle police dept. Thanks. 1-206-684-5577
Old 06-17-2010, 02:11 PM

The cop looked out of line to me, there was no need to punch her in the face.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:25 PM

The video is choppy. First you see the officer hit the girl in the pink blouse, than you instantly see him struggling with the one in the black blouse. It looks like he was the only officer there, and when you see him struggling with the girl in the black blouse, you have to wonder where the girl in the pink blouse is.

This video isn't very clear as to how the event actually took place. But I do wonder why he would feel the need to punch her. Could she have had a weapon on her?
Old 06-17-2010, 04:13 PM

I don't know how it all started but don't give me this blanking nonsense that a police officer has the right to smam a fist in the face of a WOMAN. I would bet the little blank would not have the guts to face a man.
I read the first post too late to call the Seattle PD today, I will call tomorrow and it will not be to thank the Lil Blank.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:30 PM
Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I don't know how it all started but don't give me this blanking nonsense that a police officer has the right to smam a fist in the face of a WOMAN. I would bet the little blank would not have the guts to face a man.
I read the first post too late to call the Seattle PD today, I will call tomorrow and it will not be to thank the Lil Blank.
Ya, I don't think that was necessary.