Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-19-2013, 11:57 PM

Default Please post this on your facebook page.

Please post this on your face book page, if you think it's effective in fighting the amnesty. Lets see if we can get it to go viral.

In regards to the arrest of the killer in the Boston Massacre,

Isn't there an old saying that there's no such thing as a coincidence ?

I mean right as our senators begin discussion on the largest amnesty in our nations history, which will grant amnesty to over 11 million immigration lawbreakers which will then oblige us to bring in their extended families which will be at least another 33 million more, we see how background checks are not all that thorough, and criminally convicted legal aliens are never deported, and assimilation to our culture isn't really happening as well as we are told.

Of course this is just a coincidence, move along folks, there's nothing here, don't pay attention to any of this ...it's all just a coincidence.

Last edited by Greg in LA; 04-20-2013 at 10:42 AM.
Old 04-20-2013, 10:05 AM

I thought the same thing Greg. How brain dead are we as a nation not to notice such things? How bad does it have to get before people take notice? What will it take for them to realize they've been lied to and indoctrinated? Some are so saturated with the "love diversity and we're all immigrants" crap that they'll die protecting it and open the country up to anything, but they're not willing to do the same to protect the country. They don't know what they have until they've lost it!!!
Old 04-20-2013, 10:41 AM

Thanks for the reply Jean,
I'm glad you don't think it is a terribly written piece of sarcasm. I was always a C student in English.
I wrote it because I wanted to post it on my Facebook page. I have lots of liberal Democrat friends who probably feel that any public opposition to mass amnesty is highly inappropriate, mean spirited and shouldn't be discussed in polite society, so I try to be gentle about my opinions so as to not totally alienate all these distant friends and relations that I have.

I'm under the suspicion that many in our community fighting the amnesty are in a similar situation, where they see the irony and coincidence of the Boston bombing and need a way to convey it to their politically correct friends and relations.

I guess I was also just testing it on SOS members to see if they think the message was effective.
I posted it last night and I have the suspicion that I won't even get one like.

Last edited by Greg in LA; 04-20-2013 at 11:57 AM.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:09 AM

Great job Greg.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:32 PM

Thanks Army Mom, I posted it twice and I did finally get one like, from my Cuban friend that is a fairly loyal Democrat. She's the only one of my extended friends and relatives that was brave enough to put a name next to her like.
My mom did call me and let me know that she understood what I was doing.

She reminded me that when my Dad immigrated to the US in 1964 he needed FBI clearances from every country that he had lived in or visited. In my Fathers case that was 7 countries. To get those clearances he had to contact the police departments of every city he resided in or visited and provide official documents and police records from those countries to the FBI, to show the FBI that he had never been arrested and wasn't wanted for any crimes anywhere.
My Father would point out to me that in the United states at that time , not only was it the law to keep out criminals, they also meant it.
He would also let me know that there is a difference.

She also pointed out that even though my father was married to an American, My Father had to show proof of employment and my Moms Father had to sign an affidavit that he would financially support my father if he lost his job. At that time the Federal Government was serious about protecting the tax payers.
I should also mention that my Father was a Fulbright scholar.

This should show you the drastic change that occurred in immigration policy and screening after Ted Kennedy's 1965 immigration act.

Last edited by Greg in LA; 04-24-2013 at 08:47 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:52 PM

I think it was Johnson who had the greatest impact on our immigration system. He brought in the chain migration.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:26 PM

Thanks for that bit of information, I didn't know that.