Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-14-2012, 04:31 PM

Default Go Ahead And Call Me A Racist !

From Seal Our Border:

Since the elitists in Congress have decided that leadership means running away from hard issues because others may call them names I propose we roll over in honor of their Spinelessness and play along. Go ahead and call me and others like me racist; just make sure to put it into the proper context...

~I am a racist because I believe that the path to citizenship in my country has to be earned complete with the civic and social responsibilities that define the concepts of being a good American citizen. Concepts that include a respect for our borders, language and culture.

~I am a racist because I believe the long lines that my immigrant grandparents and relatives waited in as specified by the laws of the United States helped protect our country by documenting and screening all potential residents before they stepped foot on our soil.

~I am a racist because I believe that citizenship in the United States is reserved for those who want to assimilate into American society in an effort to become part of the melting pot that makes this country great.

~I am a racist because I believe that protecting our borders is an obligatory government function as opposed to an ignored thorn in the side of politicians who hope a new underclass will translate to political and personal power sometime in the future.

~I am a racist because I believe that our elected officials are Americans first, complete with the obligation to uphold their duty to represent American interests in every way, shape and form.

~I am a racist because I believe my American ancestors from all races and religions died in previous and current wars to protect the American way. Their service was not in vain and they gave the ultimate sacrifice to preserve those rights that our forefathers carved out in a uniquely American declaration.

~I am a racist because I believe that hastily crafted legislation that is done in the secret of the night and without debate is the antithesis of American democracy. The kind I'd expect from lesser governments that have little regard for the citizens of their nations.

~I am a racist because I believe that there are serious questions about the future economic impact this legislation will have on the already decrepit health care, social security and education infrastructures that politicians have failed to fix despite decades of promises by many of the very same people who failed to fix the immigration when given repeated chances to do so.

~I am a racist because I think that border enforcement should be a top priority that need not be made more complicated by sucking it into the issue of what to do with the people that are already here in this country illegally. They can be dealt with separately without affecting the other adversely.

~Finally, but neither last nor least, I am a racist because I think that stopping the flow of illegal aliens into this country is the single most important issue facing the nation other than the war on terror. Its impact on society is devastatingly dangerous from a security point of view and unsupportable from an economic one.

-If standing for any of the items I mentioned above makes me a racist then count me in. Those who want to call names instead of honestly and factually debating the issues unveil the truth behind their motives and underscores the vacuousness of their opposition to those who genuinely oppose the current Senate bill on the merits of the legislation.
Old 01-15-2012, 04:26 AM

Default Let's unmask this.

First I want to comment about my perception of a racist and pragmatist.

Racism in America pertains to such practices as discriminating against other ethnic people. This can be in the form of hate speech, actions by the KKK, beatings, hangings, burning crosses, separate bathrooms, sitting in the back of the bus, abusive language, bad treatment, insults and other actions that are unfair.

Pragmatism, and other thoughts and actions, deals with reality and freedom of speech, association, personal likes and dislikes. This sword cuts both ways. Some whites just do not like some blacks for numerous reasons. Some blacks equally dislike whites. Studies have shown that in the universities some black students predominately do not like to associate with whites. It is also readily apparent that some black preachers *( Jeremiah Wright ) do not like whites. But on the other hand there are also MANY bi-racial encounters such as OJ Simpson, Sammy Davis Jr, SEAL, Tiger Wood and other less known black bucks who clearly prefer white girls over blacks.

On the matter of illegal immigrants and more specifically Hispanics, Latinos, Mexicans, it is laughable that organizations such as MEChA, LULAC, La Raza, PRLDEF, MALDEF and the Reconquistas, along with Latino/Hispanic Congressmen, politicians, Mayors, academia, professors accuse whites of racism if they oppose illegal immigration and favor laws controlling same. These are the apex of sanctimonious hypocrisy. There is no-one on the planet more racist than La Raza !

When all else fails play the race card, *( Johnny Cochran ) not because it is true but because it works. When these detractors, mischief makers, trouble makers, spinmeisters are out of ammunition the only recourse is to interject racism. One example is the current law suit against Sheriff Joe Arpaio brought by DOJ assistant attorney Thomas E.Perez, *( Civil Rights Division ) following the ejection of Sheriff Arpaio from the F287G program. Lifting up the hood, Perez was previously a member of Casa's de Maryland, the Latino subversive, radical organization that is promoting all Hispanic's in Maryland. They have connections to La Raza ! Sheriff arpaio said: "Prove It" and Perz most probaby will not be able to do so. In his letter back to Perez, Attorney Joseph Popollizzo, Arpaio's Attorney, said the "indictment" doesn't contain any substantive evidence at all but it is steeped in suppositions absent facts.

The Obama administration is, in fact, packed with blatant, racist Hispanic/Latino's who are inside promoting the advancement of the Race, La Raza.

Last edited by wetibbe; 01-15-2012 at 04:49 AM.
Old 01-15-2012, 04:42 AM

I have often wondered why some people are the object of so much hatred/dislike. I do not believe it is because of anything that person has done but more the ignorance of the so called hater.

As much as I dislike or hate illegal immigration, I do not hate the hisipanics, just those who have broken our laws and feel that they have the 'right' to do so.
It is not possible to discuss this topic with out writing many words, so I will just say the person who dislikes an entire race is the ignorant one.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:59 AM

The "Race Card" is a communist psy war tactic designed to shut down white people and to destroy their ability to advocate their own interests and speak in their own defense.

Barack Obama for twenty years attended a racially segregated church with a racially segregated "Black Value System." No one ever even asked him how "Black values" are different from "White values." Both of his books seethe with hatred for white people and white civilization,...notwithstanding his first book's description of how his African grandfather purchased an African woman for 15 cows in Kenya in the 1930's...seventy years after slavery was ended in the US. Blacks still buy and sell and kill and eat each other if white "peace keepers" are not around to stop them.. Notice how it is considered white hypocrisy that the US did not send troops to stop black mass murder in Rwanda? No one condemns the blacks for slaughtering each other, but rather condemn white people for not interfering when they do it. This is the bizarre upside down world in which we live.

Obama's book describes how American whites rolled out the red carpet for Obama Sr in the US and then how Obama Sr was personally and professionally destroyed by an independent black Kenyan government because Obama Sr. spoke his mind and antagonized the country's black dictator. Obama's book, however, vents all of his hatred against the dirty rotten white people... the people who invented the written language without which his book (and his ghostwriter) would not have been possible.

Obama's book also describes urban rewenal Kenyan style....bulldozers show up at a Nairobi slum in the morning and give the people 10 minutes to pack their stuff and leave. Then they flatten the place.

Obama has no anger toward the Kenyan government, but expresses intense hatred of American whites who gave him, his father and his affirmative action wife Harvard educations. Except the Kennedys, do you know any other family with so many Harvard grads?

The whole phoney "civil rights movement" was and continues to be a race war to relegate white people to second class citizenship, not to uplift parasitic "minorities."
Old 01-15-2012, 09:37 AM

Quote:
The whole phoney "civil rights movement" was and continues to be a race war to relegate white people to second class citizenship, not to uplift parasitic "minorities."
There is so much wrong with you that it is impossible to respond in a manner that you can understand. How the Hell can you call the Civil Rights Movement a phoney? From your postings I gather you believe people should not be able to eat, ride, live where ever they can afford to live, cannot attend all schools. How can all people having the above mentioned items take ANY thing away from white people.
Not up lift parasitic "minorities"? You are telling us all that in your mind , every one who is not 'white' is a parasite.

I feel sorry for YOU.

Last edited by Rim05; 01-16-2012 at 04:40 AM.
Old 01-15-2012, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
There is so much wrong with you that it is impossible to respond in a manner that you can understand. How the Hell can you call the Civil Rights Movement a phoney? From your postings I gather you believe people should not be able to eat, ride, live wher ever they can afford to live, cannot attend all schools. How can all people having the above mentioned items take ANY thing away from white people.
Not up lift parasitic "minorities"? You are telling us all that in your mind , every one who is not 'white' a parasite.

I feel sorry for YOU.
Several years ago, Minuteman founder Jim Gilchriist organized an outreach to the "black community" in Los Angeles and was met by a mob of screaming savages telling him that there was no place for him in the "black community." Only police presence prevented physical violence.

Hmmmm.... If blacks can declare their "communities" off limits to whites, why aren't whites given the same rights to declare white neighborhoods off limits to blacks? Why are the rights of racial association given to blacks but denied to whites? The answer is simple: We have racially segregated civil rights that are heavily weighed against white people.

We also have a racially segregated system of free speech: Blacks use the N-word all the time, but if a white uses the same word, it's "racis" and grounds for losing one's job. Why can blacks unilaterally declare certain words off limits to whites? Because we have a racially segregated system of free speech rights whereby whites are second class citizens whose free speech rights can be limited by blacks, but not the other way around.

Minorities always talk about dirty rotten white racists, then do everything they can to move into white neighborhoods, attend white schools, and, like Obama SR, the pleasures white women.

If blacks and Hispanics can have their own "communities", schools, churches etc., it is a denial of equal protection and equality in general to deny whites the same rights of freedom of association. Our black president openly extolled the "Black Value System", yet nobody calls that parasite a "racist" or even asks him to explain how "black" values are different from "white" values.

I repeat: The race card and the use of the term "racist" are psychological weapons to be used to silence and otherwise oppress white people. The purpose of Civil Rights laws was and continues to be reducing whites to second class citizenship by elevating "minorities" to a higher, more powerful legal status in the eyes of the law.

Like Jim Gilchrist learned...hold out the hand of friendship to these "people" and they'll kill you if the police are not there to stop them.
Old 01-15-2012, 05:27 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Several years ago, Minuteman founder Jim Gilchriist organized an outreach to the "black community" in Los Angeles and was met by a mob of screaming savages telling him that there was no place for him in the "black community." Only police presence prevented physical violence.

Like Jim Gilchrist learned...hold out the hand of friendship to these "people" and they'll kill you if the police are not there to stop them.
What Jim Gilchrist experienced was a mob of leftists from a predominantly black area. It's hard to find an outpouring of support for Gilchrist's agenda in even a white community. But...there are black people who have not been bribed by the leftists, who are against the mexican invasion. You are having a devil of a time accepting that it is not a black, brown or white thing we are against, but just a mindset, and it is hard to find allies in any color who are willing to stand up.
I've posed this to you before, and you never responded as usual, but how about the Shaws? Have you ever listened to their radio show?
Old 01-16-2012, 04:52 AM

Quote:
I've posed this to you before, and you never responded as usual, but how about the Shaws? Have you ever listened to their radio show?
I doubt that Don has ever read or listened to anything other than the 'Rush' type of hate. No, he will never answer your question about anything. I don't know how treating our fellow legal citizens, as humans does any harm to the white race. The name calling is a good example of a persons intelligence. I just wonder how Don thinks he sounds to others?
Don, you cannot make a person, scum, a savage, or primitive just because it is what you want them to be.
I have lived long enough to have encountered many people and I can tell you that race does not separate the good from the bad.
Old 01-16-2012, 08:57 AM

Don, you are exactly the sort that discriminating Latino activists so desperately need. They point to your blanket bigoted views concerning "primitive minority savages" and put those words into all white mouths. They use you to spread brown bigotry.

Pandering, out of context quote media types luv you.

And, you are a perfect, unwitting tool in their hands. You make their work easy.

And race card believable.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 01-16-2012 at 09:08 AM.