Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-09-2011, 01:38 PM

Default African "Immigrants" Gang Rapes in Sweeden

Sweden is just one of the European countries experiencing epidemics of gang rapes by African "asylum seekers". Here's the latest story.

http://www.thelocal.se/37792/20111207/

Hmmm....Sweden never had black slavery, colonies, cotton plantatinos, a slave trade, Jim Crow, segregation, etc., like the dirty rotten "racists" USA, so Blacks can't blame white racism for going out and gang raping Swedish white women.

There is a certain measure of poetic justice in seeing massive gang rapes of white Swedish women by non-white "immigrants" in a county that was notorious for its self-righteous condemnation of "racism" in the 1950's US. No people were more smug and arrogant in wagging their fingers at white American "racists" than smug Swedes living in their all white country. Now they have "Diversity" and now that it's their women who are being raped and their cities that are being transformed into jungles, maybe they might have a change of heart about the blessings of "diversity"?

Read the comments section. Probably the most significant part of this story. Swedes are rapidly getting their bellies full of "Diversity" and pampered feral "minorities" who live off taxpayer funded largesse. Maybe they will apologize to American southernors after all these years of smugly dismissing them as "racists."
Old 12-09-2011, 05:58 PM
SOS Associate

I saw nothing in the article identifying any of the assailants as Africans. It just mentions asylum seekers.

I might also point out that Swedes may all not be the sanctimonious finger waggers you declare them to be. There's probably a globalist influence there propelling the immigration/migration theme, and just maybe the rank and file Swedes are in the same position that many of us are: divided, powerless, and neutered.

Anyway...How do you know these are black/african refugees
Old 12-10-2011, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
I saw nothing in the article identifying any of the assailants as Africans. It just mentions asylum seekers.

I might also point out that Swedes may all not be the sanctimonious finger waggers you declare them to be. There's probably a globalist influence there propelling the immigration/migration theme, and just maybe the rank and file Swedes are in the same position that many of us are: divided, powerless, and neutered.

Anyway...How do you know these are black/african refugees
Another thing that is not being discussed is the immigration status of the victims. Not all immigrants in the Scandinavian countries are Middle Eastern. Some of them are Polish and from other non-Scandinavian countries.

We see a similar situation in the US where we are obliged to baby-sit illegal immigrants while they prey on each other. Just another nail in the coffin of our legal system.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:36 AM

Default Asylum seekers

Expending just a little bit of time i found some other articles that said most asylum seekers come from Africa and Asia. In the reader comments one poster said one of the suspects had been previously arrested for rape and served two years *( RB ). And had committed other crimes but was not deported.

Not all Africans are black. North Africans are Arabs. Many South Africans are Caucasian Europeans. But Asians don't seem to have much of a reputation for rapes, unlike black Africans who are world renown. At the end of apartheid in South Africa the blacks went on rape rampages on whites and blacks.

The circumstances seem a little bit suspicious. She was partying in an apartment with 11 to 15 men. I'm not good at guessing so I won't. But Swedish people have quite a reputation about liberal sex which included public, on stage fornication to live audiences.

Last edited by wetibbe; 12-11-2011 at 03:47 AM.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post

The circumstances seem a little bit suspicious. She was partying in an apartment with 11 to 15 men. I'm not good at guessing so I won't. But Swedish people have quite a reputation about liberal sex which included public, on stage fornication to live audiences.
The Scandinavians are liberal when it comes to sex, but very conservative when it comes to relationships. Sex is considered to be a normal part of human relationships, but relationships are considered to be a necessary part of sexual activity.

Scandinavian culture viewed as a sexual amusement ride for foreigners is a huge problem in Scandinavian cultures. Sweden is not the only country with this kind of problem. Thailand, for example, has become a kind of amusement park for tourist pedophiles because of traditional Thai liberal attitudes towards juvenile sexual behavior. It is commonly thought that Thailands accepts pedophilia as a wholesome expression of human sexuality. They don't.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:15 PM

"Asylum seekers" is code in European and UK media for Africans and Muslims, just like "youths" and "teens" are code words for Black and Hispanic criminals in stories about flash mobs and gang rapes here in the USA. Just google gang rapes and do some research on it. "Gang rapes" are part of our wonderful African American culture and are considered, in African American communities, to be rights of passage for their young, and even not so young, men. (It's "racis" to identify criminals by race, unless they're upper class white males from Duke University who are accused of raping a a black prostitute.)

In 2011, Cleveland TX, residents were shocked when as many as 18 "youths" (i.e. blacks age 15-29) kidnapped an 11 year Hispanic girl, took her to an abandoned trailer, and repeatedly gang raped her as they video taped it on their cell phones, and distributed the video at high school, from which a student reported it. This kind of thing is not a crime in their "culture." It is a right of passage and a source of pride for them to brag about. After 18 arrests, a black civil rights "activist" named Quannel X denounced the arrests as "racis" because no white people were arrested and besides, "where were the parents of the 11 year old when the "brothers" were raping her? (Get it? It's the fault of the parents. They should have known that if they let their daughter leave their house she would have been abducted and raped by "youths" and "teens". ) Of course no white people were arrested because no white "youths" participated in the gang rapes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-tension.html

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktl...,4446416.story

http://colorlines.com/archives/2011/...gang_rape.html

http://thefreshxpress.com/2011/03/vi...f-11-year-old/

Barack Obama's book, Dreams From My Father, describes how his African grandfather purchased an African woman for the price of 15 cows in the 1930's...seventy years after slavery was abolished in the US! Obama's book details how raping and beating women is just a cultural thing in Kenya. Interestingly enough, Obama's book reveals that his African grandfather opposed Barack Sr's marriage to a white woman, in part, because white women were pampered and would not tolerate it when you get drunk and beat the crap out of them the way African women do.

This latest story from Sweden is just that...the latest about gang rape of a Swedish national by "Asylum Seekers" who are Africans or Muslims. There has been an epidemic of gang rapes in Scandanavia, and Austrailia by these "Asylum seekers" who run away from their own countries for a "better life." To them a "better life" means more welfare benefits and more white women to gang rape.

Prior to huge waves of third world immigration and third world "cultural practices" of gang raping women, whether their own or non-whites, gang rapes were almost unheard of in Scandanavia.

I predict that as Europe descends further into chaos in the face of governmental politically correct refusals to act, some European variant of "lynching" will emerge as common people are forced to act in the spirit of self-preservation.

Last edited by Don; 12-11-2011 at 07:31 PM.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:39 AM

As every one I know is in the Christmas Mood and happily shopping......and YES giving, here is Don, deep in his usual ranting against any one who is not WHITE. Get over it dude, look in your family history, you could find some surprises.
I had a Swedish boss once, he was saying how he was a full blood Swede but laughed and said "But who knows who comes over the back fence?"
I am never soft on crime however, I wonder what you would say to a White rape against a non white? Got any feelings on that ?

You must have spent a lot of time searching for the info to post for us. We all already know about all the sex crimes and deplore all of them.

Now get your self out and start signing up some of those Stop The Dream Act petitions.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:25 AM
SOS Associate

I have a question for Don too:

You must be aware of Black Americans/Californians that have been affected by illegals, and that some of those are taking a stand against the foreign invasion. The shaws for example, have stood up in public, at government meetings, and run a weekly broadcast railing at the dangers of illegals. So how do people like them, and there are many, fit in to your scheme...should you even have one?