Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-28-2010, 05:59 PM

Default RINO Jeb Bush Family Arrests

RINO Jeb Bush, former Fla. Governor, has attacked AZ's new anti-immigration law. Hardly surprising. He married a Mexican national and produced three children. Jeb's Mexican wife and his three children all have a string of arrests. His wife was pinched a few years ago for attempting to smuggle merchandise from a Latin American shopping spree into the USA and skip out on paying her import taxes. [It's fairly common for dull witted teenagers to get arrested for underage drinking, but this woman was the First Lady of Florida when she was arrested!]

Bush's sons, George Prescott and Jeb Jr. have both been arrested, Jeb Jr. for public intoxication, resisiting arrest and having sex in a parking lot (at least it was with a female). His daughter Nicolle has been busted on a string of drug charges and using forged perscription forms to obtain drugs. This means that four out of the five members of Jeb Bush's immediate family, (i.e. mother and three kids) have arrest records. How many families do you know where 80% of the family have rap sheets?

I have always been told by liberals that poverty caused crime, yet the Bush family is among America's most affluent (or is it effluent?).

Some people are touting this RINO and his outlaw family for the presidency. I say he doesn't have a chance.

http://www.bettybowers.com/newsjeb.html

http://media.www.westerncourier.com/...e-441294.shtml

Last edited by Don; 04-29-2010 at 12:04 PM.
Old 04-28-2010, 06:17 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Some people are touting this RINO and his outlaw family for the presidency. I say he doesn't have a chance.
Why would you say that? Sounds like many typical politicians these days.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Why would you say that? Sounds like many typical politicians these days.
Oh, I didn't mean his family's arrest record would kill his political chances, but rather that he's a lackluster and uninspiring public figure who is out of step with the changing national moods. The few times I've heard him speak he sounded like a whimp. I don't know anyone who likes him. it's like he's being kept in the wings and biding his time and chances. I don't think he has any chances. The country's mood is changing and his globalist bulls***t is not going to win many friends any more. He's also expressed his "concern" about the AZ law. I guess he's afraid his tax evading Mexican wife might arrested again pulling another rip off of some kind if these laws get passed in enough states. .