Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-20-2010, 11:29 AM

Default Case dropped.

Original Message -----
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 8:20 PM
Subject: Illegal Alien Defamation Lawsuit Partially Dropped Today in San Diego !!!

Today was the "trial call" (final court meeting before the trial starts) for the 7 San Diego day laborers/Mexican illegal aliens' frivolous lawsuit against me stemming from the attack in Rancho Penasquitos with John Monti in 2006. La Raza's hired hitman attorney Dan Gilleon dropped a bombshell on the court this morning when he announced that 6 of his 7 Plaintiffs have dropped out of the case. He announced that Alberto Jimenez is now the lone Plaintiff claiming some type of alleged damages against me because I forwarded John Monti's flyer (below) to my local law enforcement contacts and other community leaders after the attack in which Jimenez and his buddies fled the scene after the incident.

Gilleon also waived a jury trial, reduced his exhibit list from 80 to 1, and his witness list from 30 to 1. So he basically is quitting the case and just hoping he can get this in front of a judge in the next few weeks for a hearing-type, short, simple trial. Kimberly Dvorak, reporter for the Examiner, attended today's hearing and is covering all these illegal alien lawsuits which have become a favorite tactic for MALDEF, SPLC, La Raza, etc. in going after their political enemies to try to silence us. I gave her an interview after the hearing and she was shocked to see in person how La Raza is abusing our court system with all their frivolous lawsuits.

Jeff Schwilk, Founder
www.SanDiegoMinutemen.com

Plaintiff Alberto Jimenez' only evidence below in his "defamation" suit against me. Never mind that Fox News (Hannity and Colmes www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqscavZ4tyY) showed this same flyer to millions of viewers nationwide just days after the assault in Penasquitos. Fox News defeated this same lawsuit two years ago, but Claudia Smith and her anti-American ilk involved in this suit still think they can beat me with the same ridiculous claim. We are ready to defeat their false lawsuits any time, any day. I look forward to clearing my good name soon in this case, one way or another.

Jose Balzaga (center of flyer above) goes and grabs a 2x4 and comes back to confront Monti
for taking their pictures. Balzaga admitted at his deposition that he threatened Monti and told
him "I'm going to break your ass". That was just a few minutes before Monti was attacked from
behind while photographing motorists hiring day laborers along Penasquitos Blvd.