Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-08-2011, 07:27 AM

Default American protest of illegal aliens!

http://www.milforddailynews.com/high...row-in-Milford

Check out the bold comments of the invaders.
Because this family is outraged over the loss of their son they are the enemy of the invader.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:36 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
The meeting is intended to be a working session between selectmen and the Ecuadorean officials, not a time for residents to voice their views on immigration, selectmen DeBartolomeis said.
Methinks that some Americans are not in agreement with this town selectman

Pounce on the opportunity America! I love it when people get on their feet about this. It's just a shame it has to be inspired by yet another, senseless death of an American
Old 09-08-2011, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Methinks that some Americans are not in agreement with this town selectman

Pounce on the opportunity America! I love it when people get on their feet about this. It's just a shame it has to be inspired by yet another, senseless death of an American
Note how the words "hooded-one's" are mentioned in comments by the open border crowd? Most Americans are not Hooded ones yet the anti American opposition would love to label all Americans as such. And note that if you protest these invaders and their
killing ways, the open border scum will always label Americans as such.
Yet I've yet to see a group as racist as YOU KNOW WHO.

Also note some comments as "brown and proud"? Can one imagine someone posting as "white and proud?".
The hypocrisy is amazing!
Old 09-08-2011, 07:56 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beverly Caterers View Post
Note how the words "hooded-one's" are mentioned in comments by the open border crowd? Most Americans are not Hooded ones yet the anti American opposition would love to label all Americans as such. And note that if you protest these invaders and their
killing ways, the open border scum will always label Americans as such.
Yet I've yet to see a group as racist as YOU KNOW WHO. !
Yeah, I saw that. And for the umpteenth time. But Americans are starting to brush that type of attack off a lot more now. What will these open borders types do when that no longer works at all, and they have relied upon it exclusively as a tactic. they may have to go running back to their leaders screaming, "what shall we do? they've called our bluff..."
Old 09-08-2011, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Yeah, I saw that. And for the umpteenth time. But Americans are starting to brush that type of attack off a lot more now. What will these open borders types do when that no longer works at all, and they have relied upon it exclusively as a tactic. they may have to go running back to their leaders screaming, "what shall we do? they've called our bluff..."
My family holds me back from doing more.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:42 AM

Wow! I'm white and proud. My children are brown and proud of being a brown/white American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With that being said, they also have to put up with the sickos! God Bless America!