Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 08-31-2011, 11:13 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Default August 24 in Downtown L.A.

Althea Shaw organized an event, on a Wednesday afternoon, that drew a couple dozen border security advocates.

Take notes, Jean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAwCRMywm5g
Old 09-01-2011, 06:33 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Althea Shaw organized an event, on a Wednesday afternoon, that drew a couple dozen border security advocates.

Take notes, Jean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAwCRMywm5g
Why must you take a noble effort such as a handful of dedicated activists staging a protest in what is most clearly enemy territory, and turn it into a cheap shot at someone who was at least willing to put her name on the dotted line at the secretary of state's office?
God DA, I swear I do not understand you whatsoever. Why she tolerates your constant, unsolicited slurs and backbiting I'll never know, since she could easily limit your use of this media for the shameless self-promotion you use it for to advertise your own website instead of participating in this one, but I guess it's her adherence to principles greater than her own ego. I might understand your actions had she been the aggressor and attacked you on the level Nightingale did, but alas, none of that happened.
Maybe you could at least give her the opportunity to pay whatever homage, restitution, or tribute that might satisfy the debt to you she must have incurred in some manner, by noticing her with an offer in compromise of sorts. That way, she would know what it would take to resolve it, whether that be showering you with gifts or praise, crawling on her hands and knees in humble fashion while begging forgiveness, or signing over to you whatever amount of goodwill she may have in earned in this movement. (Hari Kari would be too much to ask just in case that was in the back or front of your mind)
Old 09-01-2011, 07:50 AM
"SZinWestLA"

You have succeeded in construing this in a fashion that makes it sound about fifty times more involved than it is.

Let me simplify this for you:

Representations have been made here that we don't have organized events b/c attendees can't be attracted. As the video demonstrates, that's clearly not true.

Talk to you later, gotta go to work.