Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-10-2011, 08:29 AM

Default Columbus Day-Communist Style

Listening to the local communist radio station KPFK (90.7 FM Los Angeles), they had a speech by Russell Means, a famous Indian activist, delivered in 1992 at the University of Colorado.

He was ranting and raving about the evil white man especially about Columbus and genocide of the Indians, blah, blah blah.

In the shrill strident rhetoric of the left, his voice cracking with emotion and unconcealed hatred, he affirmed the "minority" position on free speech by proclaiming, "]We are not going to let Denver celebrate Columbus Day." He also said, "[I]I am a born again primitive and proud of it."

Is there not a measure of irony in this self proclaimed stoneage "primitive" who didn't have electricty, radio, or a written language to complain with until the white man invented them, uising the dirty rotten white man's modern inventions to condemn the white man and the concept of human progress and technology?

These "people" are not only lacking in any sense of civility or respect for others' rights, but are mentally ill as well.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:54 AM
SOS Associate

Interestingly there was a parade up here in sac yesterday that was themed around Latino culture. You can see they are trying to co-opt the columbus day holiday by getting ahead of it. But...the timing was not so good, as the commentary on the article shows the simmering anger of the Brown enacted bills last night. People are getting fed the hell up with latino this, and latino that. And certainly fed up with illegal aliens bolstering latino ranks unlawfully.

http://www.sacbee.com/2011/10/10/397...celebrate.html

Quote:
It's not that I wanted to come to the U.S.," he said. "My mom brought me over from Chihuahua at 14 so she could work as a hotel housekeeper."

Orozco, who graduated from McClatchy High School and studied for one year at California State University, Sacramento, supports his wife and two sons working at a furniture factory.

"I act like a U.S. citizen," he said. "I earn $35,000 to $40,000 a year, pay taxes, and I would love to be able to vote and do everything a normal citizen does."

Read more: http://www.sacbee.com/2011/10/10/397...#ixzz1aOmZWeTK