Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-31-2010, 12:08 AM

Default Sam Z video on youtube

Well boys and girls Sam Z is the subject of our latest SOS youtube video.

Of everyone and anyone that spoke on behalf of Bob Kellar Mr "Z" wins hands down.

Notice what a polished presentation he made compared to the rest of us amateurs.

Check him out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiVtZbKGPyM

Awesome job Sam.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:43 AM
Love One Another.

That was a great speech. Good work, team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
Well boys and girls Sam Z is the subject of our latest SOS youtube video.

Of everyone and anyone that spoke on behalf of Bob Kellar Mr "Z" wins hands down.

Notice what a polished presentation he made compared to the rest of us amateurs.

Check him out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiVtZbKGPyM

Awesome job Sam.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:53 AM

e-mailed to me from Roger.

Dear Meg Whitman:

I am disappointed you have taken the weak course of political correctness in condemning Santa Clarita City Councilman Bob Kellar's recent remarks at an anti ILLEGAL immigration rally in Santa Clarita, January 16.

You have severely underestimated California voters' discontent on the issue of ILLEGAL immigration.

It saddens me to know that you as possible leader of our State cannot glean our Mr. Kellar's so called self-professing racism remarks as nothing more than rhetorical hyperbole. The Councilman who obviously is NOT a racist made a comparison to those who accuse him of sounding like a racist because he believes in one flag, one language, per President Theodore Roosevelt.Why you as a candidate for Governor cannot surmise this profoundly concerns me and millions of other law abiding citizens of California.

You are wrong and you have made a major mistake is disassociating yourself from Bob Kellar,

Councilman Kellar is no more a racist than Lady State of Liberty.

As our City of Santa Clarita, County of Los Angeles, State of California, and the United States of America are overrun by the devastating effects of massive ILLEGAL immigration, you and your campaign have chosen to take a path of political correctness, hardly the character I would admire in the future California governor, in dealing with a radically-driven Assembly and State Senate.

There is a silver line her, Ms Whitman. I found out who you are BEFORE the election.

Your campaign has lost my support.

I will encourage all I know to abandon their support for you and your campaign to be California's next Governor.

I can focus my attention on another candidate within the Republican Party.

Roger A. GItlin, Teacher
Multi Subject CLAD
Santa Clarita, CA. 91354
Old 01-31-2010, 09:59 AM

Great video, Frank. Great speech, DA, SZ!
Old 01-31-2010, 04:14 PM
"SZinWestLA"

How did that porky bastard manage to waddle/roll his way up to the podium? Jeeez, I'm surprised Shamu there was willing to tear himself away from the Hometown Buffet long enough to say something. Hey, Tons of Fun, there's a 24 Hour Fitness down the street from the Council chambers! Here's a wild thought, consider a membership!
Old 01-31-2010, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
How did that porky bastard manage to waddle/roll his way up to the podium? Jeeez, I'm surprised Shamu there was willing to tear himself away from the Hometown Buffet long enough to say something. Hey, Tons of Fun, there's a 24 Hour Fitness down the street from the Council chambers! Here's a wild thought, consider a membership!
Well the gent whether porky or svelte has a well lubed patriotic brain.
Therefore he is invited to offer more pearls of cogent wisdom at our next rally at SC on Saturday, February 23 11am-1pm same place, same Bat Channel.

And yes SZ please have plan 1 and plan 2 for your speech as we may have a couple of special order 40 speeches. It will be your five minutes of fame.

Does the gentleman accept our invitation to speak?
Old 02-01-2010, 05:52 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Yes, of course I want to speak. As made obvious by the video, however, it will be important to keep a considerable stash of Dolly Madison baked goods nearby to satisfy my need for calories.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:10 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
I thought that was a bullet proof vest
Old 02-01-2010, 11:01 AM

[QUOTE=DerailAmnesty.com;4681]How did that porky bastard manage to waddle/roll his way up to the podium? Here's a wild thought.....[OUOTE]

MORE of you to LOVE
Old 02-01-2010, 08:54 PM
"SZinWestLA"

MORE of you to LOVE

Yeah, a larger, slower moving target, too.