Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Religion

Religion Topics and information of interest to SOS associates in regards to religion

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-09-2010, 04:30 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Default Last week it was psychiatrists, this week ...

... it's a schizophrenic.

I still get all sorts of messages left for me on my old Youtube account (it has about 300 immigration-related video clips). The one reprinted below was my favorite from this week.

Dozens of comments have been left below my videos, over the years, wherein the viewers convey their hope that I become the victim of a sexual assault. Further, I've also had a lot of folks leave posts wherein they say that they hope I receive the Lord's blessing, so that I may find peace with the immigration debate.

Neither of these statements/opinions have been uncommon. What is absolutely unprecedented, however, is that the same person convey both sentiments. Even more extraordinary is the happenstance wherein a person states he wants me to be both anally violated and divinely inspired in the same paragraph.

It's sort of like vanilla ice cream and ketchup. Most of us like both, but almost no one would possess enough creativity or unbridled imagination to offer them together in one dish. Not even considering the other merits contained in what he had to say, for originality in the field of combo pairing alone, RAD6324 is easily this week's winner.

- - - - - - - -

RAD6324
Illegal rodents? wow your a fucking bigot. i hope you get ass fucked by a mexican. . . Why do you hate us so much. The is no need to hate mexicans my brother, god loves us all and you should too. I hope god shows you the way and you learn to accept all people no matter what color.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 04-09-2010 at 04:34 PM.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:57 AM

Quote:
I hope god shows you the way and you learn to accept all people no matter what color.
Seems COLOR rules with your friend.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:10 PM
SOS Associate

The non-natives must be getting restless. I've been getting some comments lately too

Quote:
Eyetileye has made a comment on MayDay Protest in Sacramento:

how many protesterz do U have?
you need 2check your privilges before you get humbled by the your creator
let people live and prvide for thier families.
Remeber the Civil rights movement? you dorks R just like the dumbies that apposed it. supported slavory and women not 2vote. etc
Admisty will happen; get over it. really join the movement to let families have opportunities that they need
this country was build by immigrant workers. what makes u so special that u are gods gift to this land

You can reply to this comment by visiting the comments page.

Quote:
help center | e-mail options | report spam
Eyetileye has made a comment on MayDay Protest in Sacramento:

All you Ice supporterz are a bunch of looooooserz! lol jokes.... wtf are u goin to do...? nuthing. absolutly nuthing.
HR4437 got smashed... Joe arpio's wak ass is bout to go down... Lou Dobbs... come on now... yall republicanz are stupid as hell... enjoy heathcare =)

Quote:
DIEUSELESSWHITETRASH has made a comment on Racist mexican anchor baby decies white people:

i f i was that vato i was goint to put a cup in his fucking ass y viva my mexicans

Old 04-14-2010, 12:02 AM

Oh noes. Not teh Admisty!

Especially with a cup in your ass.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:50 AM

Nice talk! They should serve as Czar's in mr. o's administration.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:49 AM
"SZinWestLA"

AG, thanks for the laugh. That "cup" comment left by your admirer almost caused me to swerve into the wrong lane on the freeway, as a result of laughing so hard.

You've got some quality material there. I'm glad to learn all the high brow responses don't just make it into my inbox.