Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Save Our State Official Section > Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events Official Events Managed, Assisted, or Supported By Save Our State

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-07-2010, 05:24 PM
Love One Another.

Default Anniversary of the Murder of Jamiel Shaw II

Please take note of the March 2nd activities on the anniversary date of the murder of Jamiel Shaw II. Join them in their quest for justice if you're able. If you have additional questions and cannot reach the Shaws, feel free to post the question here. I'll get an answer.

March 2, 2010, is the second anniversary of Jamiel’s death.
Join the Shaw Family and Friends
as they return to the LA County Board of Supervisors for answers!
March 2, 2010 9:30am
Kenneth Hahn Hall of Administration
Los Angeles Board of Supervisors
500 W Temple Street Room 381B
Los Angeles, CA 90012

If you can, please join us as we pay tribute and remember Jamiel;
he was taken from us, but he is never forgotten.
Candlelight Vigil
March 2, 2010 - 5:30pm -6:30pm
2136 - 5th Avenue, L.A., CA 90018

For more information contact:
323-806-9918
www.JamielsLaw.com
vote4jamielslaw@live.com
(Sign up for email updates)

The Shaw Family continues to demand an investigation into the brutal murder of their beloved son, Jamiel Shaw, II, on March 2, 2008.The defendant, a criminal alien gang member, was erroneously released from jail and within 24 hours, Jamiel was murdered. While Jamiel’s mother was defending her country in Iraq, her 17 year old son was gunned down, just three houses from his home in Los Angeles.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:44 AM
SOS Associate

Bump up for effect
Old 02-08-2010, 08:25 PM
Administrator

Now an officially sanctioned and supported SOS event.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:38 PM
SOS Associate

Please take a look at the time and date of this event. This kid was an American teen, football player and student. He was gunned down by an illegal foreigner who was staking out a claim for supremacy in the Shaw's neighborhood. It would be great if anyone that can make it there could support these American parents and the rest of the family.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:37 PM

Big, Big, Big, turn out. Thank you to all that attended.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:47 AM

3/2/10: Jamiel Shaw Second Anniversary Date:
Murdered By An Illegal Alien Gang Member
Candlelight Vigil Los Angeles

We The People California's Crusader
http://californiascrusader.com/

Last edited by Ole Glory; 03-08-2010 at 11:55 AM.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:49 AM

Old 03-08-2010, 11:52 AM

Old 03-09-2010, 01:53 PM

Copied and Pasted from the Los Angeles Board of Supervisors Meeting March 2, 2010. Public Comments:
The Shaw Family and Friends:

SUP. MOLINA, CHAIR: ALL RIGHT. THANK YOU, DR. CLAVREUL. ITEM NO. 24 AND 28 ARE BEFORE US. MOVED BY SUPERVISOR KNABE. SECONDED BY SUPERVISOR YAROSLAVSKY. IF THERE IS NO OBJECTION, SO ORDERED ON THOSE ITEMS. ALL RIGHT. THAT, IT'S MY UNDERSTANDING COMPLETES THE AGENDA.

WE HAVE QUITE A FEW PEOPLE THAT WISH TO ADDRESS US ON PUBLIC COMMENT. I'M GOING TO CALL THEM UP, IF THEY'D COME UP. I'LL CALL FOUR PEOPLE UP AT A TIME. IF YOU'D LIMIT YOUR COMMENTS TO AS SHORT AS POSSIBLE, WE'D APPRECIATE IT. COULD WE LIMIT PUBLIC COMMENT TO ONE MINUTE? ALL RIGHT. THERE'S BEEN A RECOMMENDATION THAT BECAUSE WE HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE THAT WE WOULD LIMIT IT TO ONE MINUTE. SO IF YOU'D STAY WITHIN THAT ONE MINUTE, WE'D APPRECIATE IT.

WE'RE GOING TO BEGIN WITH ANITA SHAW FOLLOWED BY JAMIEL SHAW. ALTHEA SHAW. AND JESSICA CORDE. IF THEY'D JOIN US, PLEASE. MISS SHAW, IF YOU WOULD BEGIN?
Old 03-09-2010, 01:55 PM

Anita shaw: Yes. First i would like to say thank you for letting us be able to speak here today. And i have a prepared speech that i have i wanted to say. First and foremost i would like to take the time to thank the los angeles county board of supervisors for allowing my family and myself to speak here today.

Two years ago today our life stopped. And nothing has been normal since that day. With that i am saying that because that's when my son was murdered while i was in iraq. With that said, i am here to help anyone that i can to prevent this from ever happening again. The system that is supposed to protect the citizens of los angeles is broken and must be repaired.

In 2003, a memorandum of understanding, m.o.u. 287-g was created for guidance regarding the use of race by federal law enforcement agencies dated june 2003. Participating of los angeles county sheriff's department personnel will performing several immigration enforcement functions, first and not limited to interrogation in order to determine probable cause for immigration violation. The authority and power to interrogate any alien as to his rights to be in or remain in the united states of america. Bless you.

March the first, an illegal alien, known gang member of the 18th street gang was released from los angeles county jail. He served 180 days for a 245 pc, assault on a peace officer. On march the second, that same person gunned down my son, jamiel andres shaw, ii.

My time is expired.

Sup. Molina, chair: That's all right. Go ahead. Continue.

Anita shaw: Okay. He was only 17 years old. And as i said, i was serving my country at the time and was rushed back as quickly as possible because i was in baghdad, iraq. My question is: Why? Why did this have to happen? If the m.o.u. Was doing what they were supposed to do, the guy wouldn't have had killed my son. That's all.

Sup. Molina, chair: Thank you, ms. Shaw. Jemiel shaw?
Anita shaw: Yes. Jamiel andre shaw, ii.