Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-31-2011, 01:21 PM

Default Our first lady: Bitter harridan

Our first lady: Bitter harridan
The axiom, "Show me a man's friends and I'll show you the man," is nowhere more evident than with Barack Obama. In my column "Michelle Obama's inner demons," I wrote "[Obama] claims two mentors and two people of greatest influence in his life – the race-baiting, hate-filled, Jeremiah Wright and his race-conscious, bitter wife." Nothing more need be said of Wright, but not enough can be said about his wife.
Anger and resentment have been her constant companions in search of a home to be cultivated into a more centered hatred. We should be very concerned that she has the unfettered ear of the person who occupies the most powerful office in the world.
Michelle Obama has a deep contempt for white people in America – something she has not been shy in making expressly clear for those who have cared to listen.
Are we to believe that Obama does not share her contempt for the white establishment as well? It was she who got him involved in Wright's church. Obama was little more than a summer clerk, an intern, at the Chicago law firm of Sidley Austin. She was practicing law at the firm when he was hired as summer help and was assigned to mentor him. Something that is not widely publicized is that Sidley Austin also employed Bernardine Dohrn, who was personally hired by Howard Trienens, head of the firm and close friend of Bill Ayers' father. It puts one in mind of the movie "The Firm" – only at this firm, unlike the Tom Cruise theatrical character, the star players aren't motivated by conscience. They're motivated by anarchy and contempt.
Dohrn had been on the run for years as one of the FBI's 10 most wanted as a result of her part in the Days of Rage riots. She and Ayers lived underground as wanted criminals for 11 years – Dohrn eventually being cleared of charges by a judge in New York. It could prove to be very informative to research the relationship between that judge, Sidley Austin, Dohrn's family and Ayers' family.
Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn are committed Marxist-Leninists. And it stands to reason no law firm hires outside of its comfort zone – so it is that the elements came together to meld the Obama's into what they are today, i.e., Marxist-Leninists people blindly think are liberals.
At Princeton, Michelle failed to grasp that there's a difference between the elitist white liberal academicians and Marxist-Leninists. Elitist liberals look down on everyone who is not a mirror copy of themselves. In her Princeton thesis she lamented: "I have found that at Princeton no matter how liberal and open-minded some of my professors and classmates try to be toward me, I sometimes feel like a visitor on campus – as if I really don't belong." She complained that whites made her feel "black first and a student second."
Today, being recognized as black before anything else is the mindset of inferior blacks – she and her ilk aspire to a higher order, that of hybrid Leninist. In their political sphere, they hate elitist white liberals, but find them useful. Case in point: Obama's czars are Alinskyites and Leninists; they are not elitist liberals.
Michelle's Princeton thesis was made unavailable until Nov. 5, 2008 (interestingly the day after the election). "Why a restricted thesis? asked blogger-pastor Louis Lapides on his [website], Thinking Outside the Blog. Is the concern based on what's in the thesis?" ("Michelle Obama Thesis was on Racial Divide"; Jeffrey Ressner; politico.com; Feb. 23, 2008) In a blog post on Politcal Night Train, entitled "Michelle Obama's Princeton Thesis – Her Black Values Revealed," the author exposes her views of whites in unfettered and unflattering detail (politicalrighttrain.com; Feb. 26, 2008).
A tape that was reportedly filmed in 2004 during the Rainbow/Push Coalition Conference at Jeremiah Wright's Trinity United Church has mysteriously disappeared from public view. The tape allegedly showed Michelle Obama hysterically ranting about "Whiteys" and savagely attacking Bill Clinton as responsible for African genocide. The wife of Louis Farrakhan was one of the honored guests. (Americanpowerblog.blogspot.com; "What's Up With the Michelle Obama Whitey Tape"; June 4, 2008)
It's widely known that Obama's wife shaped his character. She was bitter with her Princeton black classmates because they were too comfortable interacting with whites. She anguished over taking on what she viewed as conservative values, i.e., "[going to] a prestigious graduate school and getting a high-paying corporate job." Maybe that's why she acts less like a first lady and more like a kennel employee.
Michelle Obama is a bitter harridan – by her own admission contemptuous of whites because she felt like a pariah at Princeton. She found fertile ground to cultivate her hatred at Sidley Austin. And there she discovered Obama, who had the genetic predisposition to embrace Leninism.
These people are not liberals – they are Marxist-Leninists in mindset, belief, association and action. Liberals don't govern as they are – they govern as Marx advocated and Lenin did.

Read more: Our first lady: Bitter harridan http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE...#ixzz1Nxsp2IyJ
Old 05-31-2011, 09:35 PM

I did not think it was possible for any woman to project a greater air of self importance and to have a greater sense of entitlement than Hillary Clinton, but one does: Michelle Obama.

By virtue of her skin color, the red carpet was rolled out for her by morally and intellectual confused, guilt ridden white people at every phase of her educational and professional life. Her Princeton senior thesis was beyond pathetic. I did not think it possible that someone could spend four years in one of the world's great universities and still write so poorly...but she did. And after that outrage, she got into Harvard, notwithstanding her extremely mediocre English and shallow critical thinking skills.

She failed the Illinois Bar Exam at least once, and was finally admitted to practice in Illinois in 1989 (not in 1988 as she and Barack Obama falsely stated in Audacity of Hope). Then, she bailed out of the legal profession in 1994...after only five years. She quickly realized she could make more money stealing than practicing law.

Obama has himself resigned from the bar and is no longer licensed to practice. Even scum like Bill Clinton fought to keep his license to practice law, even if unsuccessfully. The Obamas, however, couldn't care less about their licenses, knowing, as they do, that neither deserved them in the first place.

What we acquire too cheaply...we esteem too lightly. That is the case with both of these greasy affirmative action ingrates. Both have spent their lives berating and attacking the same stupid, dull witted whites who made it possible for the Obamas to live like royalty while rank and file Americans are run out of their communities by hordes of third world primitives.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:28 AM

Default Love whites.

I know someone black that loves whites

Tiger Wood

OJ Simpson

Seal

Sammy Davis, Jr.

Michael Jackson

Barry Soetoro is only half black. He had a white mother '

So by convoluted logic Michelle loves one half of Barry !

And her kids have white blood coursing through their veins.

So by the same token she loves 3/4 of her kids and not 1/4Th.

But wait a minute ! She's pretty fair skinned herself, hmmmmmmm ????

*( One can wonder how she feels about her compatriot Guys that clearly prefer the chickens breast meat to the thigh and drum stick ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Last edited by wetibbe; 06-01-2011 at 03:31 AM.