Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-12-2010, 08:46 PM
SOS Associate

Ok, so later, near the end of the event, the entire Mariachi band came down to the billboard and began to sing and play. They actually went and leaned on the trailer at the street side first, and the park police got them out of there. Next, they came to the other side where I was and began to sing and play again. Now I appreciate good music, and I am always in favor of diplomacy and good relations, especially when they reach out nicely like that. But......
The way I feel is that they must understand that we are really getting angry, and all the crimes, economic and physical, are not going to be smoothed over with a song and a smile.
Soooo......
As they sang and played, I picked up my roster of victims and their respective mexican criminal perpetrators, and sang them to the music.
As soon as someone figured out what I was doing, the music stopped and the insults began.
I know where my loyalty lies, and it won't be sweet talked. (You listenin' Chelena?)
I did get video of this, and it's the highlight of the tour of course, but I have to make it up, and still put the billboard to rest for the night, so it may not be available 'till midnight or so. Sorry, but it's on the way
Old 05-12-2010, 11:24 PM
SOS Associate

OK, Here it is; I call it Illegal's Serenade:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Last edited by admin; 05-16-2010 at 10:27 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:49 PM

your sign got my attention and I joined the cause last night. I work for The State and we have a satellite shop directly across from The Stanford Mansion.
I am sick to death that the only activities that I have ever seen at the Stanford involved high officials from south of the border. I wish I would have had more time to stop and introduce myself, but we were on our way to a job. I joined this site on a State computer and plan to email all my friends and also to post links to this website on several diesel pickup websites that I am a member.

Thank you for the work you do

big jake
Old 05-12-2010, 11:52 PM

Dang Guy, You have ALL the fun. I wish I could have been there to see the clowns when you started to sing.

Thanks a million.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:07 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by big jake View Post
your sign got my attention and I joined the cause last night. I work for The State and we have a satellite shop directly across from The Stanford Mansion.
I am sick to death that the only activities that I have ever seen at the Stanford involved high officials from south of the border. I wish I would have had more time to stop and introduce myself, but we were on our way to a job. I joined this site on a State computer and plan to email all my friends and also to post links to this website on several diesel pickup websites that I am a member.

Thank you for the work you do

big jake
Your welcome Big Jake. Save Our State welcomes you, and glad to hear you still have a job at the state.
Old 05-13-2010, 06:24 AM

Welcome Big Jake. Wow, it would have been fun singing with you. I would have even done a dance. Thanks for all you do.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:25 PM

You handle it all so well AG, thanks for effort and the video.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:31 PM

Thumbs up

I love it! Fantastic,, I love all the positive messages from everyone posting here!

Just great!
Old 05-16-2010, 10:34 PM
Administrator

The youtube movie "Illegal's Serenade" has been revised and updated in the thread
Old 05-17-2010, 06:11 AM

Quote:
The youtube movie "Illegal's Serenade" has been revised and updated in the thread
AG, YOU are the BEST. Thanks for all you do but do becareful.

I have looked all over for a store in AZ where I can purchase the AZ but to no avail. If you still do not have a 2X3 flag let me know and I will get one for you. YOU REALLY NEED ONE.