Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-24-2010, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybotrout View Post
This event has no signs or any money that is with ALIPAC. I am organizing this simply for the fight. I, and others, simply bring our own signs to protest amnesty. Please consider to come on up and be with fellow protests. Some of you know me from previous "old" SOS protests. I simply am organizing a local event because no one else will. Thanks for considering attending.
Where are you planning on hosting this event?
Old 03-25-2010, 06:07 AM

Please see link in my first post. All the details are listed. Thanks for the interest.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Where are you planning on hosting this event?
Your link is to a map. Which state are you having your protest? The one for CA is in Big Bear.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:22 AM
SOS Associate

The link you posted to the hosting belongs to William Gheen at ALIPAC. Here's the problem:
William Gheen has banned me from anything to do with ALIPAC. So I, for one, have been told in no uncertain terms that I am not welcome at ALIPAC. I know there are others in the same condition here. Don't think we are welcome at this event.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:00 AM

E-mail just in:

http://www.teapartypatriots.org/State/California

Tax Day Tea Party 2010

Rancho Cucamonga, California

Thursday, April 15, 2010

4:00-7:00 pm

Day Creek/Foothill Blvd

12300 Foothill Bl

RSVP

Laura (organizer)

Day Creek/Foothill intersection. Park at one of the shopping centers on ANY OF THE FOUR CORNERS. You know what to do! Signs, flags, etc... facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...7251783&ref=mf

PM, me if you need more info.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:00 PM

TEA PARTY VENTURA, CA

Date: Thursday, April 15, 2010

Time: 4:00pm - 7:00pm

Street: 800 S. Victoria Avenue Ventura, CA
Old 03-31-2010, 08:33 AM

Yes, the Big bear one is open to ALL. I don't care what your position is on ALIPAC, to me it is all about the fight against Illegals, period. Please consider attending.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
The link you posted to the hosting belongs to William Gheen at ALIPAC. Here's the problem:
William Gheen has banned me from anything to do with ALIPAC. So I, for one, have been told in no uncertain terms that I am not welcome at ALIPAC. I know there are others in the same condition here. Don't think we are welcome at this event.
I deleted Wm Gheen from my FaceBook, and unsubscribed from his e-mail list. I only care about the Cause, however, Ray and Robin are my friends. If Wm Gheen can't get over himself, he as got to gooooooooooo.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:33 PM

Ray and Robin attended our last event. We never even talked about ALIPAC, Gheen, etc. We talked about the fight. I am doing this simply because many other rallies are being held the same day for the same fight.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:43 PM

Gheen is trying to piggyback on the Tea Party movement. He collects huge amounts in donations, yet ask yourself how often he hosts events and uses those donations to pay for them. What is he doing with all those donations? Hosting rallies and events does cost money, but he doesn't use his donations for any the events that I know of. He expects others to pony up the money. All these rallies on the 15th that he has asked be held, is he sending any funding to support them?

Everyone should attend any anti-illegal immigration rally or protest that they can, yet give the credit to those who actually financed it and put the effort into it at the local level. Gheen just sends out an email, how much did that cost him?