Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-15-2009, 09:30 PM
Love One Another.

Just checking in, guys! Ditto what the other rally/protest participants said (I think).... It was great to get back on the streets. It would have been nice to seem more people but as we discussed, it's the QUALITY and not the quantity. Here's to a new beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Kim is always the busy one.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:37 PM

Had to miss this one due to work.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:03 AM

No Amnesty Rally
Dateline - Big Bear, CA November 14, 2009
In This Issue
Video Links
Rally Photos

WE THE PEOPLE
FOUR RALLY VIDEOS - Visit the website

http://californiascrusader.com/

BIG BEAR RALLY

It was a gorgeous day - the mountain sky was clear and crisp! The late autumn leaves were gold and red. The sun on the lake glistened like diamonds.

BIG BEAR ORGANIZER
Ernie Szabo of Big Bear organized the rally - click on the link below and view his video message, screen #1

http://www.californiascrusader.com/

BIG BEAR SIGNS...

/SUPPORTIVE PASSERSBY

"I have never seen so many thumbs up or heard so much horn honking," said Raymond Herrera, Founder of We the People, California Crusaders.

Watch a short group video, screen #2:
http://californiascrusader.com/

You can hear the horn honking, video screen #3:
http://www.californiascrusader.com/
FORMER IMMIGRANT NOW A US CITIZEN

Former immigrant proclaimed she immigrated the "right way" and is now a proud U.S. citizen!

PRO-ILLEGAL ALIEN SUPPORTERS

According to an Internet posting, pro-illegal alien supporters from Los Angeles had claimed they were on their way to protest the Big Bear Rally. Police were notified.

Although the Los Angeles protesters never arrived, there were more than five carloads of vocal pro-illegal alien supporters - who expressed themselves - some with the finger.

The passenger in the car at left, rolled down his window, then held a sign that read, "Shame On You."

However, below is a photo of the typical response. Hunters and fishermen in trucks, families in SUVs and semi-truck drivers honked and gave the thumbs up.

Below, Liberty Mobile Pet Grooming truck

PASSERSBY STOPPED TO TALK AND RALLY

Local residents joined us - signed up for email lists.
Ernie's wife supplied hot chocolate and hot dogs

THANK YOU BIG BEAR!

Last edited by Ole Glory; 11-16-2009 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Unable to post pictures
Old 11-16-2009, 04:20 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Very cool. Thanks for posting, Glory.

I've been curious to see news from the other events. There were at least 10 in California alone. Since there's supposed to be a series of these amnesty opposition tea parties, I'll probably attend at a diff. location next time.

On an unrelated note, that banner that I invested in and hung near the front of the Pasadena City Hall entrance certainly seems to have done the trick. I've received multiple angry e-mails from people who clearly have different opinions about migrants (their term, not mine) than do I.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:57 PM
As seen on TV!

I had My vehichle all fueled-up, and a few from Marin that were planning on going to Sacto, and from what I read here late friday evening, it was'nt happening?

So how many showed up?

CB.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:48 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Bunny View Post
I had My vehichle all fueled-up, and a few from Marin that were planning on going to Sacto, and from what I read here late friday evening, it was'nt happening?
So how many showed up?

CB.
You know, i'm not really sure. It was less than 50, but more than twenty. Those that did show are founded in activism for the most part, so it's likeley we'll see them again.
Not to worry about missing this one. We will have an official one for SOS at the Capitol in early December.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
All depends in your definition of "self defense".

Ok, AG I emailed you a couple of Rally pics. The News station that was there was KCRA Channel 3 News. I saw the van parked out front. Some friends told us later that night that they saw us on the news.

I met up with some familiar faces as I had done a few rallies with the Golden gate Minutemen in San Jose, Castro Valley, & Hayward.

I met a new group that is from Placerville called Tea Party Patriots in the Hills.

I hope we can get more people energized on some issues, but the overall is earlier advanced notice on time & location for rallies. This one was a day before a big one in SF for the GGMM. I didn't know this had anything to do with Alipac until I got there, but as I said most of the people were from other organizations. GGMM, SOS.info, numbersusa.com, and the patriot group I just met. 2 of my friends came that are not a member in any of the groups.

I believe earlier time and location worked quite well for the March For America Rally in front of Univision on Arden way, Sacramento. Hopefully, we can do that again.

But the idea of getting the "now historically accurate" Flag of Mexico out of Sutter's Fort and putting in an 1850 U.S. Flag or a bear flag, is still an issue.
This is the 1850 US flag below

http://www.usflagdepot.com/store/media/31star.gif
Actually the flag was placed on the fort on July 11th 1846 so I think this flag is the one

"Twenty Eight Star U.S. Flag, 1846 ~ 1847
The 28 Star Flag: This Flag became the Official United States Flag on July 4th, 1846. A star was added for the admission of Texas (December 29th, 1845) and was to last for only 1 year."

http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/images/u/us-1846.gif