Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-14-2010, 09:51 AM

Default Aliens Sue Schwilk

Subject: S.D. EXAMINER: Illegal Alien Lawsuits continue to clog California Courts - Mexican Aliens sue Jeff Schwilk for "Defamation"

Yes, you read that right. Mexican illegal alien day laborers are suing me for identifying them via email to SDPD, ICE, Border Patrol, and other local leaders after they jumped and attacked John Monti at a notorious San Diego day labor site in November 2006.

This is how desperate La Raza has become to stop our pro-border security activism. Two "defamation" lawsuits against me in the past 2 years with two other lawsuits threatened.

Agents of Mexico are abusing our courts and taxpayers with these ridiculous, frivolous lawsuits. They actually think this will stop us and/or silence us from speaking out about the continued invasion from Mexico of illegal drugs and criminal illegal aliens.

These foreign insurgents continue to underestimate the strength and resolve of the American people, but they are slowly finding out that these continued attacks only drive us harder to secure our borders.

The trial is scheduled to begin Monday, Feb. 22, Dept. 62, San Diego Courthouse, 330 W. Broadway.

All Patriots and media are invited to attend and observe this abuse of our court system in person. This is yet another attack on our American First Amendment rights.

These political lawsuits affect ALL Americans. These far left, open border radicals want our country and are spending big money to try to take it. Ignoring their constant attacks plays right into their hands.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-1...-in-California

Well-funded illegal alien activists in Southern California have found a new way to attack Americans fighting for secure borders and enforcement of current immigration laws. The fight has moved from the streets where they wave the their Mexican flag to America's civil courtrooms.

“Allow me to understand this correctly. Illegal aliens, people who have committed a crime by entering this country illegally, and who continue to commit additional crimes by using counterfeit documents to project a status they are not entitled to, are suing cities and citizens for "disrupting their RIGHT to work in the US, even though they have no such right? If any immigrant "rights" organization or other advocacy group is responsible for the filing of such suits, either directly or indirectly, they should be counter claimed against for abuse of process and malicious prosecution. It's time for the good citizens of this country to fight back through the courts,” said retired ICE Agent John Sampson who now runs CSI Consulting and Investigations.

Photos below of John Monti moments after he was attacked by a violent gang of Mexican alien day laborers. The attackers ran away while Monti gave his report and photos of his attackers to SDPD. Several motorists driving by also witnessed Monti being attacked and gave statements to SDPD, but shockingly, four months later, SDPD charged John Monti for attacking the day laborers, but only after Monti filed a Grand Jury complaint against SDPD for allowing child prostitution in the nearby large migrant camps.

Monti was acquitted of assault at trial in Sept. 2007. None of the Latino attackers were ever charged in the assault. Local Mexican activists were exposed as helping to create the false charges against Monti and feeding them to the SDPD and San Diego (Sanctuary) City Attorney. Evidence and witnesses were also tampered with and suppressed.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:01 AM
SOS Associate

And unfortunately in this case we are faced with rooting for a very obnoxious, big mouthed, antagonistic, small minded jackass because he's an American who also believes in secure borders and sovereignty.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:11 AM

I passed an HD that I know has not allowed them on their parking but that day there were at least 30, some of which were spilling into the parking lot. I drove through the lot and they were waving and holding up two fingers etc.
Old 02-14-2010, 05:24 PM

Default Law Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
And unfortunately in this case we are faced with rooting for a very obnoxious, big mouthed, antagonistic, small minded jackass because he's an American who also believes in secure borders and sovereignty.
He brings a lot of this on himself. Unfortunately it is waste of time, money, energy and gets too much media attention.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:01 AM

Quote:
He brings a lot of this on himself. Unfortunately it is waste of time, money, energy and gets too much media attention.
That is so true! I have said so many times that POWER corrupts, some people will not or canot handle it. It hurts all of us and what we have worked so hard for.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Who is "we"? LOL!
Old 02-15-2010, 08:25 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
Who is "we"? LOL!
Oh, you didn't see where I signed your name in support of Schwilk on our "friend of the court" brief?
Old 02-15-2010, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Oh, you didn't see where I signed your name in support of Schwilk on our "friend of the court" brief?

:lol:
Old 02-15-2010, 09:49 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Schwilk keeps getting sued b/c he's asking for it. He shares a problem with Chelene Nightingale. Neither one knows when to shut up. I doubt this will slow down, it'll probably increase. He doesn't understand a good portion of the law and he invites litigation with his actions. Anyone w/ a first year Law student's understanding of libel/slander/defamation can take a look at the SDMM website and see that he's lucky he hasn't been named in about a half dozen additional suits.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:57 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Schwilk keeps getting sued b/c he's asking for it. He shares a problem with Chelene Nightingale. Neither one knows when to shut up.
they might not actually know how to shut up