Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-08-2014, 04:28 PM

And Joe sat back and did nothing while the cockroach spoke ill of many of us, right? I know I asked for him to intervene several times. He did not, and wouldn't respond.

I know that you and your wife have had health problems lately but, I need to respond to you.
I have made you aware of the of the things that have been happening to me by ONE member here. You have done nothing as far as I can see.
You say a lot of things about Chalene but she was always there if I ask her for something. I never ask Joe for any thing.
Old 02-08-2014, 07:50 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
And Joe sat back and did nothing while the cockroach spoke ill of many of us, right? I know I asked for him to intervene several times. He did not, and wouldn't respond.

I know that you and your wife have had health problems lately but, I need to respond to you.
I have made you aware of the of the things that have been happening to me by ONE member here. You have done nothing as far as I can see.
You say a lot of things about Chalene but she was always there if I ask her for something. I never ask Joe for any thing.
Little bit different here Rim. No one has silenced you here. You have always been free to defend yourself. I'm not sure what you'd have me do. You and Jean have a difference of opinion, and it would be equally as wrong for me to try and silence her, as it would to silence you.
In the case of Chelene, she banned me and then spread all kinds of vile falsehoods about me and what had happened.
You know what? I think we all need a refresher on the past. I've been sitting on the old forum database for too long. It's time to bring our history back so everyone can see it again.

And thanks for your concern. My wife is doing terrific now. the tables are turned now, and she's taking care of me. But there's no reason to pull punches if you have something to say. I have good days; I have bad days. No need to worry about offending me. I still dish out some sheet on my good days. I'm not dead yet

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 02-08-2014 at 07:58 PM.
Old 02-09-2014, 04:07 AM

Little bit different here Rim. No one has silenced you here. You have always been free to defend yourself. I'm not sure what you'd have me do. You and Jean have a difference of opinion, and it would be equally as wrong for me to try and silence her, as it would to silence you.
In the case of Chelene, she banned me and then spread all kinds of vile falsehoods about me and what had happened.
You know what? I think we all need a refresher on the past. I've been sitting on the old forum database for too long. It's time to bring our history back so everyone can see it again.

And thanks for your concern. My wife is doing terrific now. the tables are turned now, and she's taking care of me. But there's no reason to pull punches if you have something to say. I have good days; I have bad days. No need to worry about offending me. I still dish out some sheet on my good days. I'm not dead yet
Old 02-09-2014, 04:50 AM

I am really sorry about the health problem. It happens to all of at some time. Hope you will be better soon.

Here it is that Jean is a true Bully. Also my parents taught all of their kids to be polite and not go out in public and make a fool of them and our selves. That is true here also. We are not supposed to be fighting, we are suppose to be helping each other. I can stand with any resonoble person but I cannot say that for every one.
Too early in the morning but I am sure I will be back soon, as well as the Bully.
Old 02-09-2014, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post

I am really sorry about the health problem. It happens to all of at some time. Hope you will be better soon.

Here it is that Jean is a true Bully. Also my parents taught all of their kids to be polite and not go out in public and make a fool of them and our selves. That is true here also. We are not supposed to be fighting, we are suppose to be helping each other. I can stand with any resonoble person but I cannot say that for every one.
Too early in the morning but I am sure I will be back soon, as well as the Bully.
Please pick it up or point it out where I called you any sort of name. But there you go again, now I'm a bully. Last name you tagged onto me was racist.
I did say you don't like conservatives and may have called you a liberal, but I think you wear that tag proudly. It is typical, very typical of the left to claim the victim. You are no victim. You brag about saying "I call them as I see them" but when someone calls you out on your defending Obama, you cry "bully" true hypocrisy!!! Now you can say I called you a hypocrite, and that would be true. Oh well, "I call them as I see them." Anyone who straightens out the liberals and those defending this administration gets a name tagged onto them, and you follow suit on that. You don't defend the merit of your position, just complain that someone is calling you out on it, play the victim and then call them one of the lefts convenient name tags. Well you've used racist and bully, what will you call me next? Maybe you should stick with ignoring me as you said you would.

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 02-09-2014 at 03:25 PM.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:12 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
Well, Folks, it seems that there has been a change. The above link, Saveourstate.org no longer takes a person to the "world apps" site like before. It now opens a blog page.
I've been following that. It appears he changed it. Possibly reading here. really don't know what he's up to, but we're still reviewing our options.