Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-19-2014, 08:25 PM

Default Brace Yourself

11-19-2014
Dear Friends,

If you’re like me there is a strong possibility that you are feeling a bit of anxiety as we wait for Barack Obama’s executive order. It is being reported that Barack Obama will be announcing his executive order around 5pm Pacific Time on Thursday. We don’t really know what is going to happen directly after his announcement, but please brace yourself for the media circus that will follow.

I expect that we may be overwhelmed with the usual highly biased news media covering the celebrations, all with a similar story of how wonderful the executive order is. I anticipate lot of highly slanted media coverage, with illegal immigrant sob stories about; “families that can now stay together”, parents that won’t be deported, and champagne corks popping, etc.

No doubt part of the coverage will be, how could anybody be so heartless and mean spirited to try and stop this wonderful celebration. Please realize that the “news” media is reporting this way because they are paid by amnesty supporters, and part of their job is to dispirit and demoralize amnesty opponents in support to their cause.

Our current situation reminds me of 2006 when we had 500,000 illegal aliens and their supporters marching down the streets of LA. I lived near downtown Los Angeles at the time and I remember coming home from work that day and seeing the thousands of marchers and their flags in the streets, and to me it seemed like I was watching an invading army. When I got home I went into my apartment and locked the door, it was terrifying. I immediately turned on the TV News and began seeing one talking head after another report on how wonderful all of this was. Except it wasn’t wonderful… it was terrible, and I could only wonder why all the local coverage was unanimously portraying the 500,000 illegal alien marchers and their flags as wonderful!

Brace yourself, because we may be getting a repeat performance by the “News” media tomorrow immediately after Obama issues his executive order.

While the cheap labor lobby and groups like LaRaza are celebrating, it’s going to be our job to remember that the 18 million Americans that are receiving an unemployment check and the 89 million working age Americans that are no longer in the work force will be hurt by this action. American workers have been facing stagnant and falling wages for over a decade, and illegal immigration and mass immigration has played a huge role in causing this. This is no cause for celebration. It enables illegal aliens to directly compete in the job market with unemployed and underemployed Americans. Former amnesties confirm that Obama’s actions will entice millions more to come here illegally. Beyond the direct job competition, it will create more downward pressure on wages. The focus of their reporting should be the struggling lower and middle classes. Those people are the victims of Obama’s efforts. If some of this gets reported, it will remind readers that it’s okay to oppose executive amnesty despite the media circus.

Please also remind others that Obama’s executive amnesty is entirely illegal and unconstitutional.

I am confident that we will be getting solid leadership from Numbers USA, and F.A.I.R. as well as a strong defense lead by Steve King and Jeff Sessions, which will include many in Congress that follow them. Here in S. California, I know that the activist community will rise to the occasion and lead the charge. Please remember that the “News” media has never reported on the real force that has defeated Comprehensive Immigration Reform, and will likewise defeat Obama’s executive order are the untold millions of Americans paying attention to all of this, and demanding action from our Representatives. Some politicians may want to squirm away from this fight but the Americans that are paying attention to this and are demanding action are not going to let Pres. Obama get away with his illegal executive amnesty, and they will soon find out that we are not going anywhere.

Sincerely,
Greg in LA
Old 11-20-2014, 08:40 AM

Default Pathological liar.

It doesn't matter what BO says. It will be more disingenuous platitudes, prevarications and chicanery.

I have read a lot of "chatter" presently about the mobilization of opposition to the amnesty. If you don't follow American Border Report *( Glenn Spencer ) check it out. He has loads of the latest up to date news.

One of interest is the two Massachusetts sheriffs organizing a 200 sheriff demonstration in Washington, DC.

Another is a psychiatrist analyzing Obama, his motivation and current actions. Rather interesting. It seems that part of it is his recent plummeting in the polls and thumping taken in the just past elections. His dreams of being a President that effected glory and achievements crashed.

Naturally I'm no psychiatrist but I certainly am entitled to my opinions and observations based on decades of boots on the ground experience and observations. It doesn't take a shrink to recognize a sick puppy when one is seen. And this one is absolutely, beyond doubt or dispute a sick puppy. Twisted morally, practically and emotionally.