Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-07-2010, 02:45 PM

Default Obamacare Forced Purchase Upheld Constitutional

I just saw that Michigan lost in federal court challenging Obamacare on the constitutionality that the Commerce Clause cannot force the public to purchase goods and services they have no activity in.

This is a boldface legal statement declaring that we are not a free country or a free people anymore.

500 years ago Martin Luther changed the world because he didn't believe that the Pope had authority to force people to pay for their forgiveness in sins. Today we are told we cannot be Americans if we don't buy what the the government tells us wether we want to participate or not in government sanctioned industries.

The idea of choice is now gone in America legally. We have been just shackled, subjugated, tyranized, and stripped of our voices and freedoms. Our consitution is truly now just a peice of paper and our way of life a living lie. Our rights have been cancelled out against the needs of the political and economic few to disconnect our heritage from us and have been replaced by their transformation of priviledge into power.

In short, we are screwed. What they do not take from us they will force us to spend their way and live as they see fit according to their needs.

That's not your money you make, that's not your property that you own, that's not your family to decide your own future with, they are all an extension of the government now. The only thing you can be happy about is thanking them for what they will do next to you.

"Thank you sir, may I have another?"
Old 10-07-2010, 07:19 PM
Archer

Fu#@ing sucks!
Old 10-08-2010, 03:33 AM

Default King of England

Would this remind you of the King of England prior to 1776 or to Joseph Stalin ?

Let's talk again AFTER the November elections.