Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Judicial Branch

The Judicial Branch Topics and information of interest to SOS associates in relation to courts, law, and justice

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2010, 06:29 AM

Quote:
I voted against a Swartzenegger nomination because she stated that she would be influenced by her life as a Filipina and a woman, I'm done with the the racial, ethnic and gender crap. On the other hand, would she be impartial within the framework of the constitution and precedence?
That was my first and most compelling reason to reject that person.
I am of mixed race and a woman. I never want a 'break' because of race or gender.
I also believe John Roberts is not fit to be a SCJ. With all my heart I had hoped that he would not be confirmed, but as usual he was.
I truly belief he 'goofed' Obama's swearing in on purpose, at some time in the future he ,Obama, could have been declared as not legitmate because the swearing in was incorrect.
Have to give Obama credit for being astute enough to see the pit fall.

Now is the time to put the names of our activist judges in a Judges Folder for future reference.