Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-14-2013, 05:15 AM

Smile

You dislike conservatives to the core. But refuse to acknowledge that Obama is a liar and a con, and continue to defend him along with all his other cult followers.

Answer me one question. Why was Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi and why did Obama and his cult say it was because of a video?

You let me know what you got out of MSNBC on that, all that valuable information.
What I got out of all that is 'you hate Obama so much, you will fight any battle for the Rep Party. I call what I see as I see it.

As far as Obama being a liar, I remember your denial that you were ever in my car. You sure were, "In my back seat.
Old 12-14-2013, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
You dislike conservatives to the core. But refuse to acknowledge that Obama is a liar and a con, and continue to defend him along with all his other cult followers.

Answer me one question. Why was Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi and why did Obama and his cult say it was because of a video?

You let me know what you got out of MSNBC on that, all that valuable information.
What I got out of all that is 'you hate Obama so much, you will fight any battle for the Rep Party. I call what I see as I see it.

As far as Obama being a liar, I remember your denial that you were ever in my car. You sure were, "In my back seat.
No I have never been in your car. Not once, not ever! You live in Orange County or close to the border of it, somewhere down south. I'm in Northern Ventura County the opposite direction. I have had no reason to ever get in your car. I always drove myself or with those that were here on the northern end of LA and those that live in Ventura County, never with you.

But you didn't answer my question. Why was Ambassador Chris Stevens in Benghazi and why did this administration lie about it being a mob over a video? What "jewels" of truth did you learn from MSNBC? Let's hear it.
Old 12-14-2013, 02:38 PM

No I have never been in your car. Not once, not ever! You live in Orange County or close to the border of it, somewhere down south. I'm in Northern Ventura County the opposite direction. I have had no reason to ever get in your car. I always drove myself or with those that were here on the northern end of LA and those that live in Ventura County, never with you.

But you didn't answer my question. Why was Ambassador Chris Stevens in Benghazi and why did this administration lie about it being a mob over a video? What "jewels" of truth did you learn from MSNBC? Let's hear it.

I don't report to you now and never will.
Yor are so smart you don't remember those things that you do not want to remember, that is part of your problem.
I don't run any part of the government and neither do you. All you do is listen to Fox and drink at the pool of lies.
If you want a war about the President, go for it but don't expect me to sit here quite any longer. That bat brain who got us into the never ending war is who you should be looking at.

Last edited by Rim05; 12-14-2013 at 03:44 PM.
Old 12-14-2013, 03:43 PM

I have driven as many as 100 miles to an event,one way. My many trips to the Simi Church was 150 mile round trip and I made many of them alone. I saw you there, maybe 3 times. YES YOU DID RIDE IN MY CAR AND I WAS THE DRIVER.
Old 12-14-2013, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post

I have driven as many as 100 miles to an event,one way. My many trips to the Simi Church was 150 mile round trip and I made many of them alone. I saw you there, maybe 3 times. YES YOU DID RIDE IN MY CAR AND I WAS THE DRIVER.
I live 20 miles north of Simi Valley, you are south, no I was never in your car. You just can't get that through your head!

But still you don't answer the question I asked. What have you learned from MSNBC about Chris Stevens and why were we told it was about a video? Answer that. You criticize Fox News yet you have no idea what Stevens was doing in Benghazi. MSNBC was quite quiet on the issue, so tell us what you learned and how informed you are on the issue.
Old 12-16-2013, 09:28 AM

Default Degrading constantly

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse - it did !

The latest is that applicants that signed on are now finding that their bank accounts are being raided and emptied. Examples include a total with drawl and an $800 deficit in one case reported, certainly among many more. The applicants funds are GONE and she can't pay her bills !!!!!!

Absolutely incredible. The most dysfunctional and incompetent administration ever.
Old 12-17-2013, 03:39 AM

Default And then even turned worse.

Last night Greta Van Susteren was very vociferous asking if Jay Carney thinks we are all stupid. This refers to Carneys spouting about how affordable Obamacare is for the people.

Fox then posted the statistics. 69% of American's health care has gone up. In some cases doubled.

It's just incredible that this administration continues to deceive, hoodwink and bamboozle the American people in the face of overwhelming information to the contrary.

There are absolutely some screws loose and some lug nuts missing.