Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-03-2013, 04:43 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
With the current mindset of the administration now in power it's essentially one step short of hopeless.

Favorably the Commander in Chief is apparently cleaning house sending cabinet members packing in drives. But not the right ones for immigration.

Senator Jeff Sessions is demanding that ICE director John Morton be sent packing for failing to enforce immigration and customs laws. And the lesbian squirrel Janet too is the major facilitator for the tsunami of invaders.

Whenever you see that cabal of 8 Senators promoting immigration reform you know the Republicans are rolling over.

I don't have the answer. I only know that it is really very bad and it isn't likely to get better.

Pessimistic ? - Yep!

When the biopsy says it's cancer, it's cancer.
8 senators peddling snake oil is hardly a sure sign of a law being enacted. The RINO's aren't unanimously supported by the republicans, and they sure as hell aren't that well respected by the liberals. They're ain't no deal; there's just a handful of egos strutting around like they own the place so far.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:39 PM

Maybe some of you heard this on the news, but others who don't live in California may not be aware of it; In June of this year here in California the Hispanic/Latino population will equal the White population and by the end of the year they will have surpassed it (somewhere around 38%; that may not be accurate but close). This was not suppose to happen this quickly, but Mexico told them to breed and take California back and they have.

Once they have a majority we will probably see something like a mob mentality and things could start to fall apart quickly. Who knows, but it's not looking good for California.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:34 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Maybe some of you heard this on the news, but others who don't live in California may not be aware of it; In June of this year here in California the Hispanic/Latino population will equal the White population and by the end of the year they will have surpassed it (somewhere around 38%; that may not be accurate but close). This was not suppose to happen this quickly, but Mexico told them to breed and take California back and they have.

Once they have a majority we will probably see something like a mob mentality and things could start to fall apart quickly. Who knows, but it's not looking good for California.
I've been questioning the data that is being bandied about in that regard. Who are they counting? Illegals too? There's at least two million and maybe as much as 4. In addition, how does latino numbers stack up against asian, which is another fast growing block, and how did that relate to the white vs other? Personally I think the press is fear mongering.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
I've been questioning the data that is being bandied about in that regard. Who are they counting? Illegals too? There's at least two million and maybe as much as 4. In addition, how does latino numbers stack up against asian, which is another fast growing block, and how did that relate to the white vs other? Personally I think the press is fear mongering.
I assume they were considering that Whites were the majority or the largest percentage but that is being surpassed by Hispanics/Latinos. Asians are all lumped together I'm guessing. What they're (the media) is saying is that by the end of the year Latinos/Hispaics, legal or not, will be the highest persentage of any race here in California. It doesn't matter to them if they're legal or not, they still consider them having power just by their numbers. They gave them that power by catering to their every need or desire and it's an in your face to anyone who disagrees with their social engineering.

There's power in numbers and Mexico knew that years ago. They've impacted our courts and jail system to the point where we can't handle the load; that was the plan. Now they will take over our political system by having the votes once they get amnesty. Basically, the left gave California to Mexico. This didn't just happen, Mexicans have been saying they would do this for years now.