Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > The Economy

The Economy Topics and information relating to the economy affecting SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-16-2011, 01:13 PM

Default Minority business get a fed grant. Whites need not apply.

If you're not a "minority" you need not apply. The war against White people is in full swing and starts with our own government.These "minority" businesses ONLY HIRE THEIR OWN. They discriminate in their hiring practices, yet are never taken to court for it, and as you can read here, are rewarded for it by our government.

RIVERSIDE COUNTY: Supervisors to consider minority-business aid
Riverside County would lend its support to a new nonprofit organization aimed at helping minority-owned businesses in the region under a proposal before supervisors Tuesday. The Riverside-based Southern California Corporate Growth Partners(you notice how the name says nothing about being only for "minorities") received a federal U.S. Department of Commerce grant totaling nearly $1.8 million over the next five years. The group will serve as a minority business center for the Inland region.
Under the proposal by Supervisor Bob Buster, the county would lend staff to advise the group and help it increase investment and job creation in Riverside County. The staff support would include the assistant county executive officer for economic development and foreign trade commissioner.
“We are trying to be a catalyst, a connector,” Buster said by telephone. “One of our top priorities is to try to help small business expand, particularly to get them into the export market. This is another part of the overall strategy.”
Southern California Corporate Growth Partners got up and running in September after receiving the grant funding, which came from the Commerce Department’s Minority Business Development Agency.
Dan Sieu, the group’s president and CEO, said the organization will use the grant money to help businesses create jobs or keep their doors open.
“Our job is to help them get financing, corporate structuring, help them with contracts, and eventually they will hire,” Sieu said by telephone.
For instance, if a local firm is on the verge of closing, the group might try to find foreign investment or a buyer to keep people employed, he said.
Sieu said the initial focus will be on medium- and large-sized companies to make the largest dent in the region’s jobless rate.
According to Buster’s measure, the county would help Southern California Corporate Growth Partners as it works with businesses to develop business plans, locate domestic and international investment and provide employee training.
Sieu said the partnership with the county is important. “We will all work as an extended team,” he said. “To a lot of businesses as well as overseas investors, it shows we have contacts within the government to help ease things along.”
http://www.pe.com/local-news/politic...siness-aid.ece
Old 10-16-2011, 01:20 PM
SOS Associate

So much for free enterprise. Now it's just free.
another program to help one politically connected ethnic group compete unfairly against one that is not. This again goes against the spirit and maybe even the law of prop 209.
Can't wait to see the state's answer to mr connoly's latest lawsuit
Old 10-16-2011, 08:08 PM

[QUOTE=Jeanfromfillmore;18310]If you're not a "minority" you need not apply. The war against White people is in full swing and starts with our own government.These "minority" businesses ONLY HIRE THEIR OWN. They discriminate in their hiring practices, yet are never taken to court for it, and as you can read here, are rewarded for it by our government.

Very well said. Spot on.

Check out this segment on "white privilege". ("White privilege" is a form of racism that results when white people, who turn off the TV and do homework, perform better than minorities, who do drugs, listen to hip-hop and shoot each other).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha7uY...layer_embedded

Last edited by Don; 10-16-2011 at 08:27 PM.
Old 10-17-2011, 11:50 AM

Old 10-18-2011, 06:45 AM

Quote:
("White privilege" is a form of racism that results when white people, who turn off the TV and do homework, perform better than minorities, who do drugs, listen to hip-hop and shoot each other).
Do you really believe that 'white people' are the only ones the who turn the TV off, do home work and perform better than minorities, who do drugs etc?
Guess what, A drugged out White Idiot ran a motorcycle, or motorbike through my wroght iron fence and took his cycle away, I did not even see it. He hid it and later told me he hid it so they could not impound it. He gave much incorrect info to LEO.
So much for being pure and white. Most out there are using drugs, I do believe.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Do you really believe that 'white people' are the only ones the who turn the TV off, do home work and perform better than minorities, who do drugs etc?
Guess what, A drugged out White Idiot ran a motorcycle, or motorbike through my wroght iron fence and took his cycle away, I did not even see it. He hid it and later told me he hid it so they could not impound it. He gave much incorrect info to LEO.
Rimo you're correct. Plenty of "people of color" as they like to call themselves, work hard as cracking the books. It has been that way for as long as there have been people willing to learn to read, race is not the factor. What is a factor are the social mores that too many follow. For a long time Blacks have criticized other Blacks for trying to get an education and being accused of "acting White." That has changed to some degree. Hispanics more often than not, do not see the value of an education, often because they think and promote working harder, but not working smarter.

But this pandering and catering to "minority" businesses is affirmative action by our own government, and they are not giving an even playing field to all. Some have become more deserving than others. From special rights to special protections. We are all not equal anymore. Right now, everyone who is trying to start out or not close up shop is having a hard time. But our gov is picking and choosing who should survive and it's not White people. It would be different if this were just one instance of this happening, but it has become the norm, from school to business to housing and in our courts.

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 10-18-2011 at 10:47 AM.
Old 10-18-2011, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Whites are not the only ones who turn off the TV and work hard, but Whites are the the only people who are condemned rather than applauded for doing so.

Legitimate, hard earned white success is denounced under the newly minted doctrine of "white privilege," the latest arrow in the quiver of white hating minorities who ceaselessly strive to disenfranchise and relegate whites to second class citizenship.

Several years ago I was in a Subway sandwich shop and at the cash register there were brochures for Latino students only and there was a racial qualification. Major corporations sponsored this outrage. Just let a white person establish a scholarship for white students and the screaming starts, "racism"..."white privilege". Enough of this crap. Enough is enough.

For all of my life, good hearted white people have rejoiced in and applauded minority success. Our reward is to be denounced as "racists" and for "white privilege", blah, blah blah, by yapping minority parasites.

That was then. This is now. "We won't be fooled again."
Old 10-18-2011, 06:01 PM

Quote:
I did not post that as I intended. Most out there, means most people of every color and race. I don't favor any one.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:05 AM

Quote:
I did not post that as I intended. Most out there, means most people of every color and race. I don't favor any one.