Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-31-2010, 03:57 AM

Default SPLC expose.

There are several videos here of a press conference in which a group of four expose the SPLC dramatically. Each video is 5 to 9 min utes long. I watched all of them. It is really revealing !

Sharing video link to 3/18 National Press Club panel discussion of immigration and SPLC‏
Sent: Tue 3/30/10 12:34 PM
To: Swain, Carol (carol.swain@Law.Vanderbilt.Edu)

Dear All:

I am posting two video links about a panel discussion that took place on March 18th at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C.. I was one of the commentators on Jerry Kammer's investigative report on the Southern Poverty Law Center. The first link features links of the entire panel (individual clips) and the second link includes a review by blogger Dan Amato.

I am interested in your reactions. I would also like for you to share the link with interested parties, especially journalists. National Press Club event Link: Mark Krikorian (CIS), Ken Silverstein (Harper's), Jerry Kammer (CIS), & Carol Swain http://www.cis.org/Videos/Immigration-SPLC
Don Amato's Review of "Immigration And The SPLC From The Center For Immigration Studies - [Report and Video clips] http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/003356.html

Thank you for your support.

With warmest regards,

Carol
Old 03-31-2010, 08:05 AM

This is an excellent video and worth sitting through, or listening to. The audio is excellent.

If you want to just scan the content, the transcripts are here:

http://cis.org/PanelTranscripts/Immigration-SPLC
Old 03-31-2010, 09:33 AM

Wow! Great post. The SPLC SHOULD lose all credibility. Sadly, I was in a coffee shop yesterday, that had CNN on, and CNN touted a study from the SPLC about so-called "christian" militias. The left citing the left to smear the right.