Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Badge

The Badge Topics and information of interest to SOS associates relating to law enforcement, fire department, and other sworn safety officers

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-24-2011, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
I can't believe you would be so naive. Here we are struggling to deport illegals who have commited some other crime besides being here at all, and now we have one of these scumbags actually finding their way into law enforcement. How can we beg for enforcing against the simple presence of illegals if we can't be more outraged by one of these rats finding their way into uniformed service?

We need to bring the boot heel down hard on this guy and if laws aren't in place to deal with this kind of crap, we need to write them. He needs to do some long hard time for trying to pass himself off as fit for law enforcement.

Nobody who is not a US citizen should be allowed in law enforcement in the US. Nobody.
Actually, if anyone should be tied to a stake and have a match applied to gasoline soaked wood piled around their legs, it would be the politicians who made it possible and those who hired him. Simple as that.

According to a co worker, Rafael Mora Lopez has been in the US about thirty years, which makes him of an age of reason at entry. So, if there were a scenario where Twoller could hurl flaming projectiles at Mora while Mora was running for his life while screaming like a little girl back across the Mexican border, that's one thing. If he had been brought here as a small child, that's an entirely different proposition in my mind.

This is what the Anchorage police administration and the feds are saying:

Quote:
Anchorage police say Mora-Lopez, who is actually a Mexican citizen, had been working with the Anchorage Police Department as Rafael Espinoza since May of 2005.

The Department and the U.S. Attorney’s Office would not say how long Mora-Lopez had been in Alaska or the U.S., or how long he had been using Espinoza’s name, saying that many details would not come out until trial because it is an ongoing investigation.

http://www.ktuu.com/news/ktuu-apd-of...,1192462.story
Posts in a cop forum from an Anchorage cop who knew and worked with Mora Lopez:
Quote:

The guy was a good cop and had high marks. He had been here in the U.S. for 30 years and worked for the city for the past 13 years (bus driver prior)...

...Again he had been here for about 30 years., did you read the article? I have caught at least one person being booked and fingerprinted by DOC who was not the assumed person but made it all the way through and released. He provided all the documents and there were NO fingerprints on file to compare with. If you think he is the only immigrant (meaning MX and non-MX) that has done so/ or is doing then you your head is in the sand. It really isn't that hard. But then again we aren't experts like you I guess.
As with immigration we have a lot of non-Mexican illegals living here who I believe walk right past you guys down south since they look like any other anglo and don't stick out...

(a quote from someone else)[[[...And if someone fails the polygraph they are screwed for future jobs.....even though they might have nothing wrong. That's why I don't like it for jobs...]]]

I have no clue why depts. still use that damn thing. We should do the whole battery to the testicles way IMHO.

As for this guy I worked side by side with him and I trusted my life with him then and I would still do so now. He is screwed but I will say I hope the best for him.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...ican-citizen.&

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 04-24-2011 at 11:18 AM.
Old 04-24-2011, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
If my suspicions prove true, they will find him an otherwise good cop. If he was crooked in other ways too, he's not much good to them.
Does he deserve any less? god no..he's a fraud and a con at the root. To overlook that is to belittle everyone who took the proper path, including those who spent two or more years in college as opposed to those who bought something from an on-line diploma mill
Quote:
and

How does my theorizing the possible motives and practices of the open borders lobby indicate naivete' to you?
Of course the simple act of theorizing is not the problem, but your conclusions. You insist that this illegal will be found to be a "good cop". That's not naive, just absurd. Obviously he is not anything like a good cop. And it is painfully naive to imagine an illegal immigrant, in a nation infected with illegal immigrants has been anything like a good cop. How many illegal immigrants has this guy let pass for who knows what? Who cares what they find, we know better.

You also appear to take a permissive atitude towards the requirements of law enforcement. Does "everyone who took the proper path" in the pursuit of a position in law enforcement include anyone who is not a US citizen?
Old 04-24-2011, 02:58 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Of course the simple act of theorizing is not the problem, but your conclusions. You insist that this illegal will be found to be a "good cop". That's not naive, just absurd. Obviously he is not anything like a good cop. And it is painfully naive to imagine an illegal immigrant, in a nation infected with illegal immigrants has been anything like a good cop. How many illegal immigrants has this guy let pass for who knows what? Who cares what they find, we know better.

You also appear to take a permissive atitude towards the requirements of law enforcement. Does "everyone who took the proper path" in the pursuit of a position in law enforcement include anyone who is not a US citizen?
Twoller...uh.....ayyy...

You're missing what I'm saying about the reason I believe he will be used as an example for the open borders logic, not what I think about him, because what I think about him is not important to them. What's important to them is good PR. I'm not holding this guy out to be a good cop; I think THEY will.

Never mind Twoller. Let's let this one go
Old 04-24-2011, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Twoller...uh.....ayyy...

Never mind Twoller. Let's let this one go
I'm done.

But I'll say it again, nobody but US citizens have any business being in law enforcement and we should have laws severely penalizing anyone attempting positions in uniform who is not a US citizen and especially illegal immigrants.

We need to keep track of what happens to this guy. An example needs to be made.
Old 04-25-2011, 05:52 AM

Quote:
I'm done.

But I'll say it again, nobody but US citizens have any business being in law enforcement and we should have laws severely penalizing anyone attempting positions in uniform who is not a US citizen and especially illegal immigrants.

We need to keep track of what happens to this guy. An example needs to be made.
Such an example will never be made so long as there is not an example made of politicians who refuse to fund and enforce immigration law and employers who hire illegals.

Number one is Obama. The Department of Justice and Homeland Security (Ice, CBP, ETC) all report directly to him. Congress can fund them fully and make all the immigration legislation the most hardcore anti illegal immigration advocate could desire, but until Obama quits obstructing what those departments are mandated by law to do, it won't get done.

The illegals might be right in front of you, but again, it's American politicians and American employers in the shadows who are shoving them up your ass.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

Old 04-26-2011, 09:54 AM

This is not the first time we have snagged one of these rats. From 2007 ...

Immigrant Breaks Law to Become Cop
Old 04-26-2011, 10:03 AM

Quote:
This is not the first time we have snagged one of these rats. From 2007 ...

Immigrant Breaks Law to Become Cop
Just who includes "we"?

Quote:
The illegals might be right in front of you, but again, it's American politicians and American employers in the shadows who are shoving them up your ass.
Until some political ass is severely spanked concerning illegal immigration nothing is going to change. Bitching about the problem is essentially meaningless and gets lost in the rest of the noise. What are you going to do to make change?

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Last edited by ilbegone; 04-26-2011 at 11:15 AM.