Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-01-2010, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Here is an example of the illegals starting up their own businesses and hiring their own people.

Illegal immigration scandal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llWeSPTwKCc
Indeed that is exactly what they do. As a matter of fact, many other ethnic groups do the same thing.

This needs to stop.

--
Keith

Thomas Jefferson

http://www.hireamerican.org
Old 06-09-2010, 07:34 AM

Speaking as an employer, it took me YEARS to find an American worker. At one point I was considering an illegal myself. It was a horrendous experience. I hung in there and finally found an American woman. If she leaves, I swear, I'd rather close up than go through that again. The worst pool of employees has got to be younger workers.

Out of the available pool of young potential workers, probably half are looking toward some kind of government support. Either by having babies or by mahooping up some sort of disability. The other half, those that are willing to do something, aren't willing to do much. When they can be persuaded to perform some work, they are happy to tell you what their hours will be, vacation days, personal holidays, and what they will or will not do.

My daugher in law just found a job after two years of looking. She was hired by a company that exhausted itself catering to the demands of egotistical entitled workers and made a concerted effort to go a generation back and hire an over 50 worker.

Hiring an American just isn't as easy as it looks. I wish it were.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:46 PM
SOS Associate

I'm going to help out with this.

I've got a few ideas, and I'll get back to you within 2 weeks