Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Gains and Victories

Gains and Victories Communities fighting back - Citizen triumphs - Holding the line - Making a difference

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-17-2010, 12:52 AM

Good job Niteflyer.
Old 07-17-2010, 05:15 AM

That is how you get rid of all the Invaders, one by one, since the government does not want to do the removing of them.

Good work.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:19 AM

I hit Hesperia area, turned them over to code enforcement. Now it's hard to find one of them.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:23 AM
SOS Associate

Welcome and thanks for standing up in your area

Here's a link to my local forum:

http://www.fightbackinsac.com/forums...read.php?t=183

Look through there and see if there's anything that helps you
Old 07-17-2010, 02:29 PM

Thanks for the link and help. I'm going to be speaking to our city council about stepping up our code enforcement on the illegal street vendors. The USDA Ag office and county enforcement are also another route I need to pursue and where the produce is coming from in LA.

A quick spot check today and no vendors are out, just the bums/frauds panhandling on the off ramps

I've got a ton of video to get edited and I'll post it. Some of it is hilarious with customers blaming Bush for the poor condition of the illegals having to sell fruit on street corners.
Old 07-17-2010, 04:03 PM
As seen on TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteflyer View Post
Thanks for the link and help. I'm going to be speaking to our city council about stepping up our code enforcement on the illegal street vendors. The USDA Ag office and county enforcement are also another route I need to pursue and where the produce is coming from in LA.

A quick spot check today and no vendors are out, just the bums/frauds panhandling on the off ramps

I've got a ton of video to get edited and I'll post it. Some of it is hilarious with customers blaming Bush for the poor condition of the illegals having to sell fruit on street corners.
I've found that working with Your county's AG Dept. has the best effect.
When I've dealt with the local PD about this when I was in the Bay area all I ever got was the "how do You know He's illegal" remark from the Cops, regardless of the fact that they were illegaly selling produce in Their city limits, and taking bussiness away from legit tax-paying stores that support Their Towns & Cities.

Good work Niteflyer!
Old 07-17-2010, 04:13 PM
As seen on TV!

Also, in regards to the AG Dept. They're pretty much a 9-5pm kinda job, and I've found that the illegals will set-up shop right around closing time, and sometimes inches out of city-limits as well.
The BEST thing to get is a pic of the vehicle's license plate, as I'm sure You've noticed, they're rarely to be seen around the vendors.
They have routes, They'll drop-off Sellers all over the place, and re-up Their supply of whatever They're selling, and of course, collect any cash.
These are the Ones the Dept. of AG are interested in.
Most Vendors have cellphones, and I've sat watching Them, and yacking on My radios, and They get nervous most of the time, and will call the main-Guy to pick Them up, if They think You're going to cause Them trouble...that's when you'll get the plate #..
Old 07-17-2010, 10:30 PM

So far no luck in getting the drop off trucks, I figured that would be the one vehicle to get on film but so far the vendors haven't been picked up or resupplied while I'm there. I tried spooking the first guy in the pics and he just rabbited so fast I lost him across a field. I'm guessing he met up with his supplier somewhere later.

Do they normally set up early in the AM? I seem to only see them in the afternoon to dark here. I check when I go to work at 7am and never see them then, prolly to early to get out here from LA.
Old 07-18-2010, 06:41 AM
SOS Associate

I'm from a smaller area, and the produce distributors are in one spot. I sat out there in the AM and learned the players as they came and went. There's 20 or so wholesalers in one spot. The fruit is shipped from the farms to there, and the distributors sell it off to whomever is retailing.
All too aften, the fruit these roadside toads are vending is the older stuff. The strawberris may be a little different if that's all they are selling. It could be coming from one farm. Look at the boxes and see what they say
Old 07-23-2010, 03:54 PM

Illegal rose vendor University off ramp in Redlands this evening. Redlands PD cited and transported her, to where I don't know. Tied up 2 officers for this nonsense, it's the third time I've got this illegal on camera.